sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
so from todays epiosde,it got cleared he doesnt know anything about ambaji being his mther,still he hates gandhi family so much and ahve spend so much money to meet mona and revenge on gandhis,but revenge for what?if he genuinely doesnt know abt his past still he is so desperate,then aditya is the biggest danger in monalp as well as gandhi house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even i am thinking what is this confusion..If its a small matter and he sees ketki in gandhi hosue why cant he come directly to the home and ask her why she is hsre and who are they.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets wait and see. I hope he is not another goldie in disguise. I am tired of these cheap drama the CV's are trying. They need to get back t the original story which they start with
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

Lets wait and see. I hope he is not another goldie in disguise. I am tired of these cheap drama the CV's are trying. They need to get back t the original story which they start with

i sooo very agree,i mean the cvs have totally messed up the chrcters,i was wtchng rmj previous epsiodes,hetal was good yaar,little bitchy,but she never hated any1 with so much intensity how tehy showing now,she used to pull mona legs,but never hoped for anyting bad for her.just want old rmj back
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is not all aditya related discussions to posted on sticky  thread??
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

is not all aditya related discussions to posted on sticky  thread??

is it,even normal aditya topics,i dint knew about it,mods can close the topic if they want
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Aditya has goal to take revenge on Gandhis...

He knows Ketki is staying at this family...He also knows now that Ketki and Ambaji are sisters from Mona's introduction to Gandhi family in a car.

Why did he say to ketki today abt He was like her son...So does he know he is not Ketki's son?  What more does he know??

Hope they let the cat out of the bag soon...Tiring of dragging...Aditya issue..
miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

Even i am thinking what is this confusion..If its a small matter and he sees ketki in gandhi hosue why cant he come directly to the home and ask her why she is hsre and who are they.

i agree with you sri, and iam thinking same. these cvs are disgusting. where is the revenge on mona comes when and where did she involve in the matter of aditya as she knows him before one week. its so confusing and the solution is we have to waite for another few episodes.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, I have no patience left with Adi's track. Nothing about his  character and his link to the story has made sense so far and from what they seem to be hinting, I think the so called big secret is going to be quite a disappointment.

If Adi knows Bharti is his mom and wants revenge then what difference does it make if Ketki stops him from meeting Bharti? He can easily walk in as Mona's boss or even directly as Adi looking for his mom. If Ketki feels Adi is a threat to Bharti, why does she want to run off to Rajkot leaving Adi behind to hurt Bharti?
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys u discuus aditya's track here or do bashing enouf of u guyz