14th December WU - Gaurav threatens Karan

Posted: 12 years ago

~ 14th December Written Update ~

Vidya is in the tent when her mother gives her a bowl of medicine to drink which her father has brought for her. Vidya tries telling her mother how Aditya had made her promise but her mother says her father wont understand and to make life easier for her and Vidya its best she drinks it. She gives Vidya the bowl and leaves. Her father comes and puts his hand on her head and tells her hes her father and he wants whats best for her. He tells her he can be strict with her but the villagers can also make his life unbearable along with hers. Uncle continues telling her he can put a stop to their talks. He asks her if there is another reason why she cant become a mother. Vidya shakes her head. He tells her theres no harm in trying then. Vidya drinks the medicine, her father is happy.

Brahma is getting ready when Uttara comes looking very happy. Brahma questions her about her being very happy. She tells him shes remembering about last night and thinking about the future. She reminds him about her  upcoming birthday and she wants a present from him. She wants Brahma to tell the family about his divorce to Devyani and him wanting to marry her. Uttara who was putting on his tie tightens it at that moment which startles Brahma  πŸ˜† (worth watching). Brahma coughs and loosens his tie. He tells her he almost stopped breathing πŸ˜†. He tells Uttar he should get divorced first then tell the family about their wedding otherwise they might try to put a stop to his divorce. Uttara tells him how she had heard Devyani saying there wont be a problem with the divorce, it will be quick so they dont need to worry. She leaves to prepare breakfast. Brahma curses himself.

Devyani goes to see SJ at his office. He is playing darts and the dart just passes by Devyani. She tells him she was surprised he wanted to meet her in the office. But coming to the office she has realised he is a funky lawyer πŸ˜†. Devyani asks SJ why he called her to his office urgently and if there was a problem. SJ tells her Brahma doesnt want a divorce he was just bluffing. Devyani is shocked. She tells him how Brahma doesnt want to stay married to her and SJ must be mistaken. SJ tells her he doesnt understand how even after being married to Brahma she cant tell when hes lying. Devyani asks him why is SJ so sure that Brahma doesnt want to divorce her.
He tells her about Vermas visit and how he became suspicious so he  made enquiries found out it was Brahma who had sent Verma (i knew SJ was smart). SJ continues saying it was also Verma who stopped all the other lawyers from taking her case.

At the police station  Verma tells Brahma he doesnt need to worry anymore as SJ wont be fighting Devyanis case anymore.Verma proudly tells Brahma how he knew it was no good in threatening SJ so he  bribed SJ with more money and he accepted. Brahma is in thought.

Karan is restless in bed, he gets up but RD does not let him leave telling him what the doctor said. Gaurav arrives when Karan refuses the medicine. Karan tries to leave, RD cant stop him but Gaurav does. Karan still tries to get out from Gauravs grasp. Gaurav tells Karan he can do whatever he wants, take whatever he wants but Gaurav will do the same too. He will destroy himself too just like Karan. RD is watching all this. Karan asks him if he is emotinally blackmailing him. Gaurav tells him he can think what he likes but be warned that he, Gaurav, will get himself into a worse state than Karan. Karan faints in Gauravs arms.

In the village a man is talking to PA on the phone (looks like hes one of RD men whos come from Rohtak). He is telling PA he has got the papers and will show them to  the villagers in the morning and tell them they are not getting houses but luxurious hotels will be built on their land instead and how Aditya has lied to them all and fooled them. PA is grinning.

Its evening and Devyani is still with SJ in his office. Devyani is telling SJ how she still cant believe that Brahma does not want a divorce. SJ tells her it could be so but he trusts his instincts and theyre never wrong and they'll find out soon (SJ is so cool  😎)

Aditya is talking to a villager and telling him not to worry as he has made all the arrangements and to see him if he has any problems. Aditya greets PAs man and tells him he was expecting him as Gaurav had informed him.

At Jakhar house Brahma and Priya sit down for dinner. Uttara serves Brahma. He enquires about Devyani who just then arrives. She too sits down for dinner and Uttara leaves to get yoghurt. He asks where she was. Devyani tells him she was with her lawyer checking the divorce papers. Brahma almost chokes. She tells Brahma how SJ was explaining to her what she is entitled to. Priya is surprised listening to it all and Devyani is happy. Brahma cant stop coughing and leaves. Priya tells Devyani she cant believe she said all that to Brahma. Devyani tells her she was right, that Brahma doesnt really want a divorce.

Brahma is in his room telling Verma off on the phone. He tells himits Vermas last chance to remove SJ from his path or he loses his promotion. Outside the room Devyani and Priya are listening.

PRECAP

Karan overhears RDs plan to ruin the Jakhars. Karan tells RD he didnt ever  think she could stoop this low and couldnt she find another way for revenge. He tells her because of her,  Adi, Gaurav, their family and 400 plus villagers will be homeless.

~ Please Dont Forget To Rate The Chaskameter ~

My comments :  Precap is very interesting, looks like Karan could be the saviour.
Its good to see Brahma all flustered.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago
Thanx for the great written update Fiz... Today's episode was just awesome for me... Its a must watch. That Brahma-Uttara convo was too good... i laughed a lot.. his acting is superb..πŸ˜† Btw i want to mention just a small change... Its sanki lawyer not funky... she says he is a sanki lawyer... Sanki means totally crazy... πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the update, Fizi. It was a good episode.

Brahma with Uttara, and how he takes his anger out on the tie after she leaves. πŸ€£Then his reaction at the dinner table and leaving...πŸ˜†

The show is just so fun to watch these days.
This show really makes sense to me among current shows on Indian television ...Brilliant update sweety😊  
Originally posted by RiHar20

Thanx for the great written update Fiz... Today's episode was just awesome for me... Its a must watch. That Brahma-Uttara convo was too good... i laughed a lot.. his acting is superb..πŸ˜† Btw i want to mention just a small change... Its sanki lawyer not funky... she says he is a sanki lawyer... Sanki means totally crazy... πŸ˜ƒ

Your welcome  : )
Thanks for pointing out, i thought she said funky  πŸ˜† and also for letting me know what sanki means.

Originally posted by likarsh

Thanks for the update, Fizi. It was a good episode.

Brahma with Uttara, and how he takes his anger out on the tie after she leaves. πŸ€£Then his reaction at the dinner table and leaving...πŸ˜†

The show is just so fun to watch these days.

It definitely is fun. Brahma has become a comical character  πŸ˜†
Thanks for the detailed update.  Have to catch the episode for Devyani- Brahma interaction...
Thanks Fizi for the update! 
Looking forward to watching it tonite.

Love SJ track but it is moving so fast...Lets hope they keep him in the story for a while..😳
Didn't expect him to figure out Brahmas intentions or lack thereof so soon...
Loving Devyani's shift in attitude towards Brahma even more..!!

Originally posted by my_view

Thanks Fizi for the update! 
Looking forward to watching it tonite.

Love SJ track but it is moving so fast...Lets hope they keep him in the story for a while..😳
Didn't expect him to figure out Brahmas intentions or lack thereof so soon...
Loving Devyani's shift in attitude towards Brahma even more..!!

Your welcome.
I like the pace its going at at the moment. Its not dragging.
SJ is the one who giving Brahma sleepless nights  πŸ˜†.
Gaurav and Karans track is moving now too and so is the village track.

Since the last ME maryada has been excellent.
I loved every scene today ..
Brahma as usual gave me the laughter dose.
Dev's sarcasm was clap worthy.
feel real sad for Vidya...