Bigg Boss Season 5

Sick of Bigg Boss, who paired Sky & Joohi..

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sick of Bigg Boss, who paired Sky & Joohi (Bro-n-Sis) for tomorrow's rain dance! 😡 🤢 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hate both sky and juhi but should say they do consider each other brother and sister in a true sense and that was bad on big boss part. I guess he was more interested in showing it is not amar but sid whose neeyat is wrong towards shonali
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yaa,true.sky and mishra is good.They should dance together
White_Pearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1deshpremi

I am sick of Bigg Boss, who paired Sky & Joohi (Bro-n-Sis) for tomorrow's rain dance! 😡 🤢 👎🏼

Haha, that was so disgusting! 🤢
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think just like today's task of Sholay, tomorrow's task has to do with Hum Tum! I guess it was supposed to be a reenactment of that title song wala part! And I guess everyone was in character while dancing! Otherwise why would Amar pickup Sunny? 

I really want to know who on earth comes up with such ideas for tasks! 🤢
White_Pearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fizzi

i think just like today's task of Sholay, tomorrow's task has to do with Hum Tum! I guess it was supposed to be a reenactment of that title song wala part! And I guess everyone was in character while dancing! Otherwise why would Amar pickup Sunny? 

I really want to know who on earth comes up with such ideas for tasks! 🤢

Must be Dolly? LOL 😛
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True, I'd rather they paired sky with PM- but they are just performing like any other act so why take it so serious?
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: docsweety

i hate both sky and juhi but should say they do consider each other brother and sister in a true sense and that was bad on big boss part. I guess he was more interested in showing it is not amar but sid whose neeyat is wrong towards shonali

😆
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am pick of sid and sonali pair. Doesnt know how to dance, ill looking and irritating. Why sky and juhi cant dance together in rain dance. Is this a new rule set by bigg boss?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Just now saw the rain dance...it was puke worthy the way Juhi and sky were dancing romantically...i understand that they were paired together by BB...what i don't understand is that how come BOTH OF THEM AGREED TO DO THE DANCE...WHILE BOTH OF THEM REFUSE TO DO EVERYOTHER TASK ON SOME GROUND OR OTHER...WHY NOT FOR THIS ONE WHICH ACTUALLY  NEEDED A NO FROM THEM...AND BB...WHOEVER IS UR CREATIVE DIRECTOR IS HE/SHE IS A PERVERT...OF ALL THE POSSIBLE PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS U HAD TO PUT JUHI AND SKY TOGETHER...SHAME ON U BB...😡😡🤢