Frequent Posters

AirForceBlue thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I've 1---  The Complete Short Stories of De Maupassant 
its a good read ; but heavy stuff πŸ˜†
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i dont mind sharing my collection wid others...but there r specifications...i only giv to dem who themselves like to read buks n know how to keep a buk...n i always tell dem to plz keep it safe n plz return me back once u read...no need to give it to others...!!!!!!

m too very possesive bout my collection...

recently my frn lost a buk she gv to some1 so after dis m taking xtra caring...i cant bear to lose a buk certainly...😊

Beautifulnature thumbnail

Wilde's Lord Arthur Savile's Crime and other Stories
Edited by Beautifulnature - 12 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My father used to steal books when he was young, he even has a collection of all those stolen books...so, I dont really trust people outside πŸ˜›  Plus, it's my dad who told me not to lend my books to anyone because, there can be people like him out there. :P

And nextly, I'm quite possessive about them too.. There are some people like good friends/relatives who I can trust, but..I just feel like my books are safe with me! 😳 I dont feel like giving my books to anyone and have to make up some silly excuses everytime someone comes to me :(

Howver, I have a friend..one of my closest friend who is into the habit of reading, and I lend her my books :):) ..and she can maintain and take care of the book.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 12 years ago
love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Same problem...i hate giving my books to others, i am really possessive about them, i sometimes think i love them more than my family or friends because they've never let me down.

but when i start reading them i really get inside the them, i can see what the characters look like & so on...meaning i carry them around a lot. every free class and i am reading so all my classmates notice that & start saying "CAN I BORROW THAT AFTER YOU FINISH READING" & its frustrating because i can't say no (i tried, didn't work)

and then i get my book maybe after 2 months cuz it's circulating & in a horrible condition that i feel like crying (i've done it many times, trust me) especially to my M & B books 

Any suggestions 
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@^^

tell ur friends, oh i am so sorry my eighbour asked for it already, after her will give it to u for sure. πŸ˜†
next time they ask, TOLD U neighbour has it now .. next time πŸ˜‰
shruthik012 thumbnail
I do have collections of Dan Brown, Sidney shelton and old charles Dickens... would you guys need it?? but sorry am a book collector and lover...
love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

@^^

tell ur friends, oh i am so sorry my eighbour asked for it already, after her will give it to u for sure. πŸ˜†
next time they ask, TOLD U neighbour has it now .. next time πŸ˜‰

thanks hun
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice topic. I hate to give my books to random people. I would lend them to only reliable people.

A relative once borrowed my copy of  pulitzer winning "Interpreter of Maladies" by Jhumpa Lahiri & after months she said she could not find it .🀒😑

Then in school days , I lost my half of my Nancy Drew collection . People dont wanna return😭😑
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And here I thought I was the only one with a psycho like obsessive behavior lol.

I always tell my friends how if my room ever got robbed, I'd only be sad over my novels. I absolutely detest people who want to borrow my novels. I never used to give my treasures to anyone up until recently for a close friend. She actually started reading because of ME! wow, I felt great so now I give her a novel every time she's done reading another. Without a doubt, it has random sticky notes in the begging, ending and at random pages saying "TAKE CARE OF THIS BOOK. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU RIP A PAGE. DO NOT PUT CURRY OR GREASE STAINS"