track set for misunderstanding...3rd stage

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
so dear friends as they r going to hide their engagements...but i thought in the article it read asr is shocked hearing that khushi engagement broke but it was not asr but anjali...:(

anyways so stage is set for their misunderstanding...as the title says misunderstanding will bring them together...so current turn of events will lead them to marriage most probs...but it will take another month i guess...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
if there is going to be any misunderstanding, it would be because Kushi hid the truth about shyam's true identity.
Arnav and rest of the raizadas should be pissed because lets face it, she is being dishonest. Its not just Shyam and Anjali's marriage that's at stake. Shyam is continueing to deciev Arnav's sister and he's not going to be happy when he learns that Kushi knew it but didn't tell anything.

Do you think shyam will keep true to his wife after this? he can just as easily cheat another innocent girl.
Kushi is at fault if she conceals the truth about Shyam

I can't come up with a reason for Arnav to marry Kushi, but im pretty sure the Cvs will create a misunderstanding between them due to the whole shyam fiasco that will eventually lead to marriage.