medicine

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was good that samar tell the the truth about medcine but he also telll her how she came late to pick him up from school and also beat her very bad...and he sleep in the floor... waiting for sajjan reaction about that maitter and also he ask very typical question that did u give him the medcine sajjan saab shaktiya said that she gave him medicine and also samar told that to every1 then he ask pratgya ke maatter main sidee hath uutah lia tha bia suche samjhey...menka is in danger love to seee she should be punished...again meera didturrb krishna he will be again in bad mood..tanmey and arushi fights was very good to seee..two side faces he show s ander se kuch aur hai...shakti will protech her wife like krishna does noo 100 persent sure...yaar baba ko ab toh apne lia car purchase kar leni chaiye the na he was  again in motor cycle...why he should buy a car for himself and tanmey is getting worse day by day ithink arushi will divorse him and komal will be go to dubai and she will stay with adrash there and krishna will help pratgya family and arushi will get the job...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏 cv manage to give some messages here as well, medicine effects on young children... which was good... Theres something abt this serial that is unique that it pass messages with its track except marriage track so far... They should highlight the importance of marriage...😃Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes its true sometime mother gives a tonic to their baby to make him sleepso menka should receive prasadi for that
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah agree with Samar should hav tell pratz abt school incident also... Like the way pratz raised abt the point of giving medicinfs 2 children unnecessarly... I think 2day Menaka will defintly get some prashadi r warnimg frm SS... No comments on Tanshi irritatin me alot... Yes now krish can buy a car n gift it to pratz on her bday... As it was his wish on her bday last time... Really wanna see tat...
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...meneka should get parsadi for her deed...but cv...it shows how cunning is meneka...and how she fooled even SS too because SS too want to prove that he is the master of this TN not Pratigya...
c cv want to show how yr own selfish interest make u blind to see the truth.

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also thought samar would tell her about the school incident, but he didnt:( im sure menaka will cum up with sumthing n she will again try to harm our poor little samar:(
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abida0201

i also thought samar would tell her about the school incident, but he didnt:( im sure menaka will cum up with sumthing n she will again try to harm our poor little samar:(

she wont dare to do that... she knows well samar importance at TN... she is play safe after this... if samar keeps complaning shes gone ...ss will kill her if she tries to harm samar... Menaka is well aware too... i think by now... She will plan something big on property very soon...😕