Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Of course...she is going to win BB🀒...jab koi insaan apni life mein kuchh bhi acjieve karta hai...to usme uske karm aur bhagya...dono ka haath hota hai...Juhi BB jeetegi 1% because of her Karma and 99 % because of her destiny...its sad...because this woman has not even moved a finger in this show...zero entertainment value... even sky is more deserving than her to win BB...

Next season everyone should follow her tactics. Eat Sleep Wax.
cherry_ik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniMathur

Juhi Parmar 'destined' to win Bigg Boss 5!

chal chal...Big Boss chahte hai aap dafaa ho jaayeein..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

So if Grande finale is postponed to another date then Juhi will lose? πŸ˜³

according to his dumb logic, yea.πŸ˜† i never wanted juhi to win. but now i don't want her to win even more just so he can be wrong. i like people getting embarrassed and hanging their head down in shame!😈 because if she wins, he is gonna be like "told you so." and i hate that!πŸ˜†

Juhi winning BB. Bahoot nainsaafi hai.πŸ˜†

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YawnnnπŸ₯± already knew it!!!Unless there a shocking twist which would make us happy and pack her to homeπŸ‘
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Actually, I am placing my bets on Sunny Leone winning the show.

Sky is too abrasive, Sid too childish, Shonali too indifferent, Symmo to Alien and Amar too bland to win the show. That leaves soap star Juhi and po*n star Sunny. Most common logic points to someone like Juhi winning the show. Sunny is boring and annoying to most people. She hasn't contributed much at all. She appears on the wrong side of the fence and has lost diplomacy (although many will say the same of Juhi as well).

Juhi winning will create bitching on forums and a furore. But every winner does that. Imagine what Sunny winning would do? Her entry and week to week existence itself is filled with so much melodrama (not in the house but by viewers). There is no greater PR than Sunny winning.  Lets see if my spidey sense are right or wrong.

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Juhi gives zero entertainment to the show.Thats really unfair if she won the show.Even i prefer amar,sky infront of juhi.
MiniMathur thumbnail

lets see if this helps her
Edited by MiniMathur - 12 years ago
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well without any astrology experience even we members in this forum knew that juhi is gonna win this season BB...by each passing week the way BB is making survival easy for juhi and her group is quite evident whom BB is supporting πŸ˜‘
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont believe in these numbers ...however i will be happy if juhi wins..
and thanks for this article