Juhi Parmar 'destined' to win Bigg Boss 5!

MiniMathur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

"Juhi Parmar will win the current season of Bigg Boss," predicts well known astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi. The young astrologer made this prediction on Juhi's 31st birthday on December 14.

Here's how he explains his theory: "Juhi was born on December 14, 1980, which makes her a Number 5 (Mercury) in numerology. Like all Sagittarians, she is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) while her 'destiny' number adds up to Number 8 (Saturn)," explains Bhavikk.

"Juhi completes 31 years and has now entered the 32nd year of her life which indicates that her best phase is about to begin," predicts Bhavikk, sounding optimistic about the television star's future.

He continues, "The grand finale episode of the show will be aired on January 7, 2012 which falls on a Saturday which is a day ruled primarily by Number 8 (Saturn). During this phase, the Sun will be in the zodiac sign of Capricorn (which is also ruled by Saturn ' Number 8) and the compound number (sum total) arrived from this date is Number 4 (Rahu). The name 'Juhi Parmar' vibrates on Number 31 (3+1=4)".

"The upcoming year 2012 which adds up to Number 5 (Mercury) is likely to prove lucky for most Number 5 and Number 8 people and in that case, once again simply by analyzing her numbers, all I can say is ' Juhi is 'destined' to win the reality show," signs off Bhavikk keeping his fingers crossed!

Edited by MiniMathur - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
unfortunately even i feel she is gonna win.
xxdesigulxx thumbnail
http://i.pbase.com/o1/53/623853/1/139321088.8Hbpfoym.42665ninja_e0yl7u.gif
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Last time some baba said shweta sameer n seema manoj will be in to 4 n he also came up wid such krap star n age theory

These babas n der stars 🤬 they shd be banned for fooling public 🤔

Sorry if there is any baba fan 😒
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't believe in all this crap, its all in people's head. One thing's for sure, Juhi ain't winning this show. So keep predicting.
Cheers.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MiniMathur

Of course...she is going to win BB🤢...jab koi insaan apni life mein kuchh bhi acjieve karta hai...to usme uske karm aur bhagya...dono ka haath hota hai...Juhi BB jeetegi 1% because of her Karma and 99 % because of her destiny...its sad...because this woman has not even moved a finger in this show...zero entertainment value... even sky is more deserving than her to win BB...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: WhoamI..

I don't believe in all this crap, its all in people's head. One thing's for sure, Juhi ain't winning this show. So keep predicting.
Cheers.

how can u be so sure??...can't u see how things are turning in her favor...sky is doing all the fighting and this woman is reaping the benefits...BB is saving her left and right...

the only thing i can think of ...not in her favor... is that maybe ...BB won't make two soap queens winner in two consecutive years...but lets see what happens...it will be really sad that the least deserving would win ...if she wins🤢
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It looks like he deduced who will win from the current situations in the show and previous eliminations and then tried to find connections between her and winning using his "astrology" to show off his ability to predict the future. he is not determining who is gonna win by astrology. in fact, its the other way around. he already knows who is gonna win and is trying to fit everything together to make it seem like she was destined. if he was capable of knowing who is destined to win, why hasn't he said anything in the beginning of the show? i mean Juhi''s birthday is still on the same date as it was when she entered the show. ðŸ¤” dhongi jyotish!
-Moderator- thumbnail
So if Grande finale is postponed to another date then Juhi will lose? ðŸ˜³
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue-ice

<div></div>Of course...she is going to win BB🤢...jab koi insaan apni life mein kuchh bhi acjieve karta hai...to usme uske karm aur bhagya...dono ka haath hota hai...Juhi BB jeetegi 1% because of her Karma and 99 % because of her destiny...its sad...because this woman has not even moved a finger in this show...zero entertainment value... even sky is more deserving than her to win BB...

Agree on juhi's part though acc. to me sky is not deserving for any nice thing of life 😵
Sorry i hate him to much 😭