shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
why cant this dadaji leave viren alone. he is newly married and his SR is also postponed and poor fellow is forced to work even on the next day of marriage.
dadaji really need a dose of romance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summerlady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't think that everyone else is truly aware that Viren left in the night to go to his injured witness because virat and chacha were teasing him about not sleeping..
--Preeti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Talli-

We Need A Dadiji For Dadaji.. That Will Keep Him Busy And He Can Leave Viren Alone..

I totally agree with you ! ðŸ˜ƒ
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Man I thought dadaji cared about Virens marriage... All his speeches about not working it's a major event in his life... And now he doesn't let the guy even enjoy one day of it!!!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree. He's a bit annoying.
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tutiface

Man I thought dadaji cared about Virens marriage... All his speeches about not working it's a major event in his life... And now he doesn't let the guy even enjoy one day of it!!!

That is so true!!! For all the attention our bechara Dulha was trying to focus on his case before his shaadi... dadaji was telling him to "stop". Now that our dulha isnt paying "any attention" to his case, his dadaji is getting upset. Waise, it is totally understandable why our dashing hero is distracted... 😉 after all itni khoobsurat biwi mili hai unko. 😊
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Talli-

Lol.. Imagine Dadaji Getting Married.. That Would Be Epic..

LOL... Can you just imagine dadaji romancing "dadiji"??? I can so see his grandsons giving him lessons 😆 😆 😆
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the way he chided viren about the kheer, i just looked at viraat laughing because he usually gets scolded but instead dadaji was on a role and snapped at both his grandson ðŸ˜†