RMJ WU For dec 14th(Mona-Anu aniversay reminded)

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Aditya says to vimmy that they decorated the room very well and thanks mona .and they also talks about the rent and Aditya says 10k rent and two months advance.Aditya asks vimmy to call him as Aditya and aditya says to mona that a good news for her
as the date for show is fixed and its after 7 days ..

Mona then remembers her wedding anniversary and aditya says then its your first anniversary so you have to give a surprise party for your husband and moan feelsh appy for that idea and tells sweety and vimmy to not to tell any one and espicially hetal..

Vimmy tells aditya to take rest ,he says its only 7 days left for show and have to finalize other designers aswell.and asks mona if she can accompany him.Mona says why not and goes to get permission from ambaaji.

Mona comes to ambaaji and ask permission ...Bharti says she came just now and want to go again.Mona says her show is after 7 days and her sir is waiting outside.Bharti says why everyday he is coming to pick you and wqhat the neighbours will think.Mona says
I dont care what they are thinking but for me its you important and my family.(Mad lady,your husband is important,not ambaaji).and fashion show is more important form e so she want to go and bahrti agrees.

Ketki comes and starts yelling ..and asks who is that boss and we dont know anything about him.sejal comes and asks about mona as her dress need to be exchanged.and follows them,but mona-aditya already leaves.Mona-aditya in car and he asks mona how her preparations are going on,she says already two dresses are ready and two under progress.

aAditya says then all your preparations for show are done,so now you can plan for your anniversary and asks what are your plans.Mona says no such plans only a surprise party.
Aditya says dont worry about it i will help you.Anu calls mona and asks did she remember about next week,mona says yes its her fashion show and anu gets dissappointed and mona
is happy and anu cuts the call.

Mona giggles and says to aditya this surprise party  plan is superb and anu is thinking that she forgot about wedding aniversary.

Sejal calls anu and asks when will he come ,as she have to go out as bhabhi went out with her boss.Anu again disappointed and says now a days mona is very busy with her work and says he will come home early.Anu says himself that its a bit happening more that mona is very busy with work and she is not having time for anyone and her boss is coming everyday to pick up her.

Ketki yells at  kinjal  for getting bad flowers and moan comes and says she will go and get,but ketki taunts moan and she herself goes.and Aditya is coming in same way and she sees him.Ketki says what he is doing here and now i have to move and starts moving and he find her and says and how far you will run and how many lies will you say.

Ketki asks beta you dont tells me that you are in delhi and he asks the same question.and she says she came today only and he says ohh then i might have seen someone else in market.and ketki is shocked and Aditya says what are you hiding from me and what are you doing here.Ketki says its nothing like that and my health is not good and doctor told to go and get checkup from delhi ..so if i tell you you also will come with me na..dats why i came alone.

Aditya says but now also i came by leaving all work and you know you lie made me so much pain and i am searching for you.and says you are only in my family and I am very tensed for you and you didnt told about your health and why you dont tell that you are here.. ketki says I thought of saying to you but i came yesterday only.Aditya says again lie.You are staying here for past 10-15 days and when ever i asked you  you are saying that you are in rajkot ...and i saw you..

Ketki says dont get angry..Aditya says why not I wont get angry  your health is not good and you came to delhio and you didnt told me and saying lie to me..and seriously asks why she didnt told him.what is the reason behind this.Ketki says I dont want to disturb you..

Aditya didnt believes and asks what is the relationship with them at which you are staying and who are they.and previously you never told them about me .who are they..Ketki says they are far relatives.Aditya says No,you wont live in their house for these many days.
I doubt they are very near by ones. 

Bharti comes there on upstairs and sees ketki talking to aditya and ketki also sees her and says you leave now an we will talk later.Aditya says no wont you introduce me to your relatives and i am like your son(So Aditya is not ketki's son)..Ketk isays wil ldefinetly introduce them but not now and you go now and sge elaves.Aditya says himself if you tell me or not but i will find it out .and what you are hiding from me and what is reason ..behind your lie.

Ketki comes and bharti asks what happened behana, is your ehalth fine.ketk isays fine and bharti asks who is he ..ketki gets shocked and says he is from insurance company and came to give policy.and also says send me home and I will show the reports to the doctor and if they say to get operated i will do it there. as i dont believe the doctors.

Bharti says what happened and what is that she is suffering with inside inside and tells and asks about him.ketki gets angry and says why you alwyas gets him into picture and Send me home and ekbhar kehidodokehidodo.Bharti feels sad.

Kalpesh is in call with baa-Baapuji.and asks how is their yatra  going on  and bharti comes and he tells they are very happy and bharti says from many days i didnt talked to them and lot of tension.

Kalpesh asks now what happened.bharti asks is it really urgent for sister to get operated.
Edited by sri11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your update sri..foist one to cmomment
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,awesum as alwys.
technically speaking parmeet-sweety must have completed  ayear too,want their party also
ankan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

thanks for the update,awesum as alwys.

technically speaking parmeet-sweety must have completed  ayear too,want their party also

Think sherma , sweet-parmeet's life there is no aditya to create differences.so they dont need any such partys.😃😃
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Atleast they remembered one good thinng about aniversdary .

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update ðŸ˜Š
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
miss.ara thumbnail
thank you for wonderful updates.