Banter between Roli & Sid - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Roli and Sid make a good jodi...SId is very handsome...their romance is bound to be interesting
but isn't she a underage kid?????
Originally posted by shilpita87

but isn't she a underage kid?????
Yes but Roli does not look like that. in Saree, she looks like a married girl or a lady which helps viewers enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by beeangel11

Yes but Roli does not look like that. in Saree, she looks like a married girl or a lady which helps viewers enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i would rather the CVs had steered clear of showing child marriage...its an offense and not something to fawn on.
Originally posted by shilpita87

i would rather the CVs had steered clear of showing child marriage...its an offense and not something to fawn on.
hey Shilp, she is playing an 18 yr old's character so technically as a character it's not child marriage; plus all actors want to explore their talent &do something different, I think the character of Roli is extremely challenging & Avika s doing a fab job; So technically the CV's r not showing  child marriage on SSK. 
Originally posted by upra

hey Shilp, she is playing an 18 yr old's character so technically as a character it's not child marriage; plus all actors want to explore their talent &do something different, I think the character of Roli is extremely challenging & Avika s doing a fab job; So technically the CV's r not showing  child marriage on SSK. 

thanks for clearing that๐Ÿ˜Š