India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Banter between Roli & Sid

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Adore the banter between Roli & Sid. Unlike Simar who was always shedding tears whenever Prem said something hurtful Roli is standing up to Sid which is awesome but I am not sure anymore if Sid is attracted to Roli; When she came to change her clothes had they wanted to show attraction Sid could have continued to stare at Roli or something a little Romantic but no the CV's showed him busy with his laptop and not noticing how adorable Roli was looking.

Madam Roli toh ultimate hai; she said "mere dost hi raho pati mat bano" - Hello Madam friend ke saat saath Sid aapka pati bhi hai.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_patel5shubabegumsuhani77beeangel11madhubansenShas3-Swasti-swethasyam08

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Roli,,wearing saree
OMG
this girl has started doing mature role way early

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77beeangel11

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Adorable scene.. brilliant chemistry... Avika and manish rock... the other two actors are outright dumb and boring... manish and avika light up d screen with their charm and looks... loved her in d messed up drape.. and sid's a hottie... he looks hot any ways and love their acting.. looking forward to more such cute scenes instead of that dumb couple and that mataji aunty... ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77suhanakktbeeangel11Shaista33anshanshmadhubansenupraA2ZVictory

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Adore the banter between Roli & Sid. Unlike Simar who was always shedding tears whenever Prem said something hurtful Roli is standing up to Sid which is awesome but I am not sure anymore if Sid is attracted to Roli; When she came to change her clothes had they wanted to show attraction Sid could have continued to stare at Roli or something a little Romantic but no the CV's showed him busy with his laptop and not noticing how adorable Roli was looking.

Madam Roli toh ultimate hai; she said "mere dost hi raho pati mat bano" - Hello Madam friend ke saat saath Sid aapka pati bhi hai.

Thts what I think because She is very out spoken and Siddhanth is very stubborn. I cant imagien how their love story will begin.Embarrassed

Angelic_A2011upra

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
e
Originally posted by beeangel11

Thts what I think because She is very out spoken and Siddhanth is very stubborn. I cant imagien how their love story will begin.Embarrassed

Yep!! I hope they focus on the Sid-Roli track over the Devrani-Jethani track. This is way more interesting. Lets see how the the CV's are planning on starting their love track.

Angelic_A2011Shas3

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Roli,,wearing saree
OMG
I have to agree with you but Roli is looking like a doll in her new bahu avtaar. Way more prettier than her older sister "Weeping Simar"Tongue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011anshanshbeeangel11madhubansen

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyajoshi12

Adorable scene.. brilliant chemistry... Avika and manish rock... the other two actors are outright dumb and boring... manish and avika light up d screen with their charm and looks... loved her in d messed up drape.. and sid's a hottie... he looks hot any ways and love their acting.. looking forward to more such cute scenes instead of that dumb couple and that mataji aunty... ROFL
I agree Simar- Prem should be sent on a vacation and the entire track should revolve around Roli and Sid; Love Them!!

beeangel11madhubansen

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Roli,,wearing saree
OMG
I have to agree with you but Roli is looking like a doll in her new bahu avtaar. Way more prettier than her older sister "Weeping Simar"Tongue.
totally agree wtih you. Tongue

Go to top