Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Can you tell me what you meant with this? Are you actually trying to imply that Sid doesn't love his mother, I am sorry but that's pretty pathetic. Even the most "devil" person loves his/her own mother πŸ˜•

Nope. You completely misunderstood me.

What I meant is, he swears on his mother loosely. He should not have involved his mother into his own "fasting annoucements" He could have either stuck by his words OR not swear on any family members.  I am sure he loves his mother like we all do 😳
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Will.I.Am

as per sid's mom if abusing others parents is right then SKY is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in bringing sid's mom in their fights. so was she upset with sky then. she should have said whatever sky did was ok. to me she looked like HER MOHALLA KI LADY ROWDY🀒. jab maa itni badtameez hain what can u expect from her son🀒

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ SAHI BOLA!!!!!
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ SAHI BOLA!!!!!

dont u think she looks like rowdy??? funny part is she herself was so self centred n negative n was complaining about sky n amar giving negative vibes. get a life lady.decency ka koi cheez jaante hain us ghar ke log??? sid n famiyl should change their surname from BHARADWAJ TO BADTAMMAAZ
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

dont u think she looks like rowdy??? funny part is she herself was so self centred n negative n was complaining about sky n amar giving negative vibes. get a life lady.decency ka koi cheez jaante hain us ghar ke log??? sid n famiyl should change their surname from BHARADWAJ TO BADTAMMAAZ

LOL!!!! dont worry mate unke naamo mai bhi jhol hai! lol amma is called sharma and puttar's name is bharadwaj hehe but yeah we can give em ur suggested last name to unite the mom and son duo! 
IAmGonna thumbnail

Badtammaazi is also known as having a pure heart. 

I wanna be an icon by being the new sacchai ki moorti and show the Aukaat to all aurat's around me by disrespecting their izzat.

When Amar says these are facts (uncensored videos), I go quiet and stand up and tell him dheere bol.

When people tell me the truth, I close my eyes, fold my hand and stop making eye contact and tell them to go away.

When people expose me, I tell them -- chiillao mat, aaram se baat karo  (so that others dont end up hearing my wrong deeds).

People -  I am youth icon, the new abla purush. Everybody is giving me tit for tat. This is injustice.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Now I see where he gets it from,the vile,ill mannered bahaviour...
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what else can u expect from sid's mom
I thought she might have some sense & would understand what PM said that dragging someone's parents into a fight & abusing them is wrong...but this lady is as ill-mannered as her son... 😑
It means if someone like that would happen to her daughter she would be ok with it if someone abuses her...
She was indirectly claiming that she is proud of her son's abusive behaviour...shameless maa 😑
pklover thumbnail
I disagree ..sky is very rude and he was wrong in the way he said about sids mom .. I want sky sunny and amar out