No mother should encourage his son for abusing ..

Posted: 12 years ago

this is called .tit for tat]

whatever sid did to pooja mishra samething happend to him today.we should not abuse someone's parents.and sky even did not abuse sid'smother  even after her bad attutude towards him.but i was surprised how sid's mother took his side  by calling everything OK😑!
i am really happy today when now how can sid anf his mother would find this OK!😳
NO MOTHER SHOULD ENCOURAGE HER SON FOR ABUSING OTHERSπŸ˜›
Edited by fkbutts - 12 years ago
πŸ‘
Originally posted by fkbutts

this is called .tit for tat]

whatever sid did to pooja mishra samething happend to him today.we should not abuse someone's parents.and sky even did not abuse sid'smother  even after her bad attutude towards him.but i was surprised how sid's mother took his side  by calling everything OK😑!
i am really happy today when now how can sid anf his mother would find this OK!😳
NO MOTHER SHOULD ENCOURAGE HER SON FOR ABUSING OTHERSπŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well said
πŸ‘πŸ‘
now a days he is behaving like a barking mad dog..who is barking sound is always on somebody...😑he is getting on my nerve now...cant take it any more grrr god pls help him out of the bb house what a looser he is😑
WELL SAID fkbutts!!! this should teach shrimati ANURADHA some SENSE!!!!!!!
No wonder sid took his "maa ki kasam " stating he won't eat anything in bigg boss house and broke it very next day as soon as sniffed some food. The sid kid def lacks some good manners! He needs to acts like a human otherwise he will be treated like a dumpster rest of this life.  Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Please dont accuse sid of his bad and ill mannered behaviour. He inherited this from his mom. Gene problem.
Originally posted by -Moderator-

No wonder sid took his "maa ki kasam " stating he won't eat anything in bigg boss house and broke it very next day as soon as sniffed some food.

Can you tell me what you meant with this? Are you actually trying to imply that Sid doesn't love his mother, I am sorry but that's pretty pathetic. Even the most "devil" person loves his/her own mother πŸ˜•

As per Sid's mom, if you feel (from your heart) like calling someone else's parents dirty names and if you feel like disrespecting a woman, you should do it. Teri dil ko agar accha lagta hai, to karo.

As per Mahek's words, saara hindustan dekh raha ki aurat ki izzat karni nahin aati tumhe.

I will go as per Mahek's words and blast Sid the Kid. πŸ˜‰
sid is a WORST COPY of his Bad Mother in every sense!!! the most funny thing is in todays episode he is explaining shonali that he is pada ,likha admi and he doesn't abuse any one and he respects others. what the F!! sid now understands that he is cornered big time right now and to survive he needs to do some damage control which he started but NO USE. nobody wanna listen to him. SID THE KID you deserve this.you are too bad to our own self.🀒
Originally posted by IAmGonna

As per Sid's mom, if you feel (from your heart) like calling someone else's parents dirty names and if you feel like disrespecting a woman, you should do it. Teri dil ko agar accha lagta hai, to karo.

As per Mahek's words, saara hindustan dekh raha ki aurat ki izzat karni nahin aati tumhe.

I will go as per Mahek's words and blast Sid the Kid. πŸ˜‰

as per sid's mom if abusing others parents is right then SKY is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in bringing sid's mom in their fights. so was she upset with sky then. she should have said whatever sky did was ok. to me she looked like HER MOHALLA KI LADY ROWDY🀒. jab maa itni badtameez hain what can u expect from her son🀒