Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Omg!! Today was the last episode of geet

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg!! Today was the last episode of geet😭😭😭….i am sooo over whelmed and tears r continuously running down my face😭….what a journey it has been with maneet and ghsp😛😳😃….i still cannot believe that the show ended today 😭but my maneet will always remain a part of my life and no one else or any other show can ever take their place😊….i love u maneet and thanks a lot for coming into r lives and becoming an inseparable part of all maneet fans😊….we love u and will love u forever….thanks a lot for every moment u gave us😛….we will always cherish these memories😛….now on the episode part it was just awesome and a perfect ending with jr. msk arriving😛 …it was hard to handle hot-hot msk and his tantrums now imagine what will the jr. one do😆😆…..geet u have a hard work on hand dear😆😉….i wonder how will u handle 2-2 hot men in ur life😉😆…..lol…please come back soon we want geet's season 2 very soon and we will keep r fight for r favorite show until and unless we get it back😳😭😊…love u both a lot and thanks a lot to the geet team and production house for giving us such an amazing show which will remain with us forever….👏😳😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
I agree dear
Maaneet/Gurti will always be part of our life
will always love and cherish each moment with them❤️
NO one can ever replace them
In fact I am not going to watch other shows at all
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maaneet always remain in our heart.
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful journey wid maaneet...
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree hon lets keep fighting till the end we need geet season 2 with gurti or if not then gurti in another show together
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u...maaneet will always be in our hearts and will always be a part of our lives...❤️
Will cherish each and every moment spent with them...and no one can ever replace then in my heart...🤗
Will miss maaneet...but was happy after today's epsidoe...it was such an emotional time for me...bidding goodbye to them...
To think of it we are not bidding goodbye to them...its only the channel who is, we are not as they will always be with us in our hearts...SO NO GOODBYE FROM ME...😃
But will surely miss them on screen...😔

DEAREST MAANEET...

sangeet23 thumbnail

😊    ...   😭

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maaneet will always remain in my heart ,i will cherish their memories by watching old episodes.