Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? (Page 8)

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16LizzieBennett

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Confused Ummm duh... Why would anyone take an intern to such an event? Nidhi has a track record of falling for older doctors, Dr Sunil is just trying his luck. Confused
vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Basically the CVs made a mess in the first place by getting her fired ( that track was totally not needed) now they want to fix things , they don't know how to so they r resorting to all sorts of ghisa pita ways when all this could have been handled beautifully by just keeping the story nice and simple.All these twists and sub plots r just keeping us away from the main story of AshNi and their love story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
even i had a bad feeling abt Sunils intentions yesterday.. the way he acted, he seemed malicious at least yesterday.. jst like tht u know a woman's sixth sense..LOLbt thn i counter argued with logic tht..

1.  He is a gud friend of Ashutosh.. and a reputed doctor.. y wud such a doc do such a thng in a medical convention..wer his reputation wud b at stake 
tho he mite do it after the convention..

2.  He talked really nicely with Nidhi the day b4.. and was impressed and conveyed same to Ashu.. he didnt seemed to b interested in her tht way...
bt thn i wasnt totally convinced with the reasons he gave for his hiring Nidhi...he didnt seem sincere there.. Ouch

3.  Lets say if has any bad intentions, how can he lust a day old intern.. i m mean Nidhi is beautiful bt she is defo not a hot babe tht any man wud have instant lust on her..
unless of course if he has any suppressed mental disorder..LOL.which is hard to decipher as of now..

4.  Misbehaving with Nidhi wud defo put him at professional risk.. how wud he b able to keep such matters in wrap.. of course he doesnt know Nidhi to judge tht she wudnt tolerate such things.. bt thrs no way any intern wudnt lodge complaint.. so his profession and reputation is at stake.. y wud any doc do tht..
bt thn.. he mite have connections and mst've done tht in past to have enuf courage to go forward.Angry. we dont know his past history..Confused

Edited by achiever - 14 December 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Even I thought about it first!!!

BUt I'm really hoping to be wrong!!!!
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and orgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

exactly! i found yest epi a complete drag bt it "tinged" me jst like tht as soon as this scene was over.. bt i thn thot... naaah its not possible logically.. and rubbished the idea ...Confused

C if CVs wanna go ahead with this track..AShu has to protect Nidhi.. he has to take her back to KGH.. the question is how will nidhi and her family agree to this.. even if she is in luv.. she needs some answers and without those ans how can she go back there.. its clear Ashu is not gonna confess his love soon.. he is gonna shower all attentions and affections.. bt defo not confession..  so in my pOV the plot wud b interesting if handled appealingly..

coz logically its only possible for mallu to play her "referral" wala card if Nidhi and Mallu come face to face.. and i dunno who CVs r gonna make tht possible..

plus the other hints tht CVs gave was Ashu was gonna stay in Mumbai with Armu for a few days and obviously Nidhi has to be thr with him... its only possible if Nidhi leaves her current job somehow.. obviously new hosp is not gonna allow her such leaves..  so thr has 2 b something in this plot.. i believe..she also needs to explain her staying to her family.. its really complicated..

I dunno wer CVs r taking this...

Edited by achiever - 14 December 2011 at 9:58pm
Kasturilover Senior Member
Kasturilover
Kasturilover

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
sorry but exactly where has this been told to us that Dr Sunil is a sleazeball.

Did it come in the papers or a promo?

am a bit lost here
panjim Newbie
panjim
panjim

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I must say this is indeed a sinister prediction. Very interesting though. But what will happen to poor Nidhi's career? Will she have to start all over again?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index