India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? (Page 7)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

@soccer..80s and 90s wer ethe golden era of television..they have handled so many sensitive subjects with full justice and decency and i am proud to be a part of that era ...i was talking abt the today's scenario...social messages are lost in the urge to gain trps ...sadly...

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Tanu yaar isliye maine logical ko quotes mein dala. Nidhi aint a 19th century abla naari, do chaar tamache maar sakti hai, and aur bhaag kar bahar aakar ashu ko bhi do chaar tamaache maar sakti hai for recommending her. wot say? Wink
Like i keep saying logic kaafi jaata hai tel lene.LOL

Thats why ..i quoted it.. coz the idea of ashu bringing her back to kotnis for this reason is so damn silly LOL

I hope she does pack a few punches or m gonna attack Kritz ka wall Angry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozRamonaG

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@tanu..i was not refering to sexual attack my dear...i doubt words will play any role in such a scenario..i was talking abt if and when someone questions u ,ur integrity and self respect...and nopes my comment is not with refernce to HD ..i do not watch the show hence have absolutely no idea what happened there..i was talking in general...

Armu4evaRamonaG

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

she is not Abla NariLOL but she is portrayed as Bharatiya pativrata nari alrightWink she is very particular about" unse" "unhone" "inse" etc terminologies that befit THE INDIAN SOAP HEROINELOL

Also she believes in standing by her man & in her eyes he can do no wrongErmm to quite an extentConfused

i agree she is a true bhartiya prativrata nari in respect to terminologies... but want a combo prativrata plus nari who prove her existence..self made..high self esteem... and i do agree there r lot in real..but they want make their way on reel life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlyscorpioArmu4evaRamonaG

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@tanu..i was not refering to sexual attack my dear...i doubt words will play any role in such a scenario..i was talking abt if and when someone questions u ,ur integrity and self respect...and nopes my comment is not with refernce to HD ..i do not watch the show hence have absolutely no idea what happened there..i was talking in general...

Oh sorry my bad.. mus hv missed it.. LOL

N well . .i will save my talwar for now... its gonna b unleashed if n when this is shown...AngryLOL but TRPs the name.. i guess..!

PS: If all this can be done.. i want.. Nidhi falling in Ashu ka arms. .atleast once.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
tanu and sun 29 ...how nice discussion just based on some hypothesis we stared putting our thoughts in protecting and justifying a nari ...put them equal to a men...
better get to lunch before sandwich gets soggy ...

Edited by soccer - 14 December 2011 at 1:17pm

Armu4evasun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@tanu...trust me i never thought i would be wishing for a trip ,fall catch againROFL...i miss ashu nidhi together so much i do not mind her falling hook line sinker into his arms..logic gaya tel leneLOL

and yes if nidhi gos bachao bachao i shall provide you supporting talwar...the naari shakti in me wants sunil to scream bachao bachaoLOL

@soccer..happy lunching...and yes it is always fun to agree to disagree...this place would be boring if all we ever do is agree with each other but then it is always nice to interact with  people who take it sportingly as well..

me too off for the night...will see all of you tomorrow...

.good night take careHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlyscorpioozone1wizardofozArmu4evavasanthi16

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Okay, i've been silently reading this thread and now am compelled to say something.. 
Why this speculation? And why this hurry to besmirch this guy's character who, in my book, has been perfectly rational till now? He asks Ashu to recommend an intern, Ashu does, he takes Nidhi in on Ashu's recommendation and ppl think he's gonna sexually exploit her knowing he'll put his reputation as a doctor at stake and also knowing that Nidhi came recommended by Ashu and Ashu is a respected doc in the city, one with a tremendous professional standing...He'd be completely risking his own reputation doing this.

Ppl are saying that taking a day old intern to a conference is fishy, doesn't he explain that saying that since she has no experience attending such conferences, he's pushing her to go for it? And the fact that he attends with her, well, being a junior doc he cant send her alone to represent the hosp. He has to be present as well, just like Ashu's representing his hosp.

Anyway, we know tracks n TV serials don't follow logic and reason... agar CVs ko aisa kuch karna hai, toh zaroor karenge, to please TRP baba, logic be damned! Though, I admit it could be exciting to see Ashu in a knight in shining armour avatar, this whole track offends my sensibilities...

And if the only reason ppl are saying this could happen is it would give  Ashu a valid reason to get Nidhi back in Kotnis..okay, we all want to see AshNi together, right? 
So how about this? the other hosp whr Nidhi works runs into some trouble (maybe a docs strike) and they need support from external docs? So Ashu steps in? Or better still, Ashu is appointed a trustee or on the board of directors of this hosp? Then he would have to keep going there and we would get to see many many more delicious AshNI moments minus eye-sores and devious devils namely Mallu!! Big smileLOL
Oh, they can go all out with the "nainon ki bhasha"Embarrassed without anyone to stop them!! Or go one step further with "hoton ki bhasha" even.. Embarrassed..okay my brains have seriously gotten fried now!!Tongue

But all said and done, knowing how self-respecting our sherni is, do u guys really think she'll go back to kotnis esp after finding out Ashu recommended her for the other job?

Edited by LizzieBennett - 14 December 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklass3843luvlyscorpiowizardofozKasturiloverArmu4evavasanthi16AbhiAniKevaachieverJuneliKrrish4You

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index