India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? (Page 6)

shashistanu Groupbie
shashistanu
shashistanu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

When I saw Dr Sunil saying he'll accompany Nidhi to convention I had this question why is he???/…but I convinced myself saying might be Sunil want the new intern to get accustomed to these kinds of events so in future she can attend and interact for these kinds of events from their hospital…or another reason came into my mind was probably…Dr Sunil has some other priorities to attend and might stay for only some time and let Nidhi to complete this conference.

I'm astonished reading this track now…oh my …please do not spoil the charm of  this love story….Firing an intern for personal reasons itself was a killer for professionalism…now this track…oh my god what era are we in????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843vasanthi16rabzonedge

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

I think Sunil being a leech makes total sense. I too was wondering why a day old intern got chosen for a conference. but now this makes complete sense. It is a ghisa pita ghatiya track, but "logical". Maybe Sunil will make his advances and tell nidhi she got the job due to a recommendation, and Ashu will catch him at that time. And then more confrontation scenes. Tongue. This is one way also for Ashu to completely break down due to the fact that she almost got harmed by Sunil and bring her back to Kotnis.

the more u think of it ..it does all add up right ?ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofoz

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by wizardofoz

I think Sunil being a leech makes total sense. I too was wondering why a day old intern got chosen for a conference. but now this makes complete sense. It is a ghisa pita ghatiya track, but "logical". Maybe Sunil will make his advances and tell nidhi she got the job due to a recommendation, and Ashu will catch him at that time. And then more confrontation scenes. Tongue. This is one way also for Ashu to completely break down due to the fact that she almost got harmed by Sunil and bring her back to Kotnis.

And Nidhi is a 19th century Abla Nari... who can be kicked out and.. brought back.. at the mans whims n fancies.. ROFL

Even Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Anandi & Hitler Didi are better off than this.. LOL

exactly...Nidhi has no self respect...She is on Ashu's mercy...phewww...

dont know abbout other..but  Hitler Didi has best working lady characterizatn..she is fearless,self respective with no nonsense attitude...Clap..she even does nt need a man to protect her...3 gundas were trying to harass her...the hero of the show came to rescue her..but she slapped him..and showed she doesnt need nbdy...she is enough for herself...Thumbs Up...

Edited by rabzonedge - 14 December 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16RamonaG

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by soccer

Originally posted by sun29

unfortunately it does...that's when Law comes in... u want to scream out to the world and see the culprit gets punished...and let people know that laws r made to protect the vulnerable...u don't have to go as macho to protect a girl...

very true but such incidents are incorporated into dailies never to make us aware abt the law instead it is to glorify one of their characters...social message or awareness are hardly a subject matter the makers dwell upon and even if they take it up they mess it up bad...

as i said all is my assumption and i would be more than happy to be proved wrong on this one

m not bragging but some day time soaps running for last 50 years...were more soapy and more like indian shows now villian, sensitive and seductive...since 80's they started incorporating  issues like breast cancer, Hiv sexual harassment, drug addiction and they implicated well to move the story ahead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamonaGsun29

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
she is not Abla NariLOL but she is portrayed as Bharatiya pativrata nari alrightWink she is very particular about" unse" "unhone" "inse" etc terminologies that befit THE INDIAN SOAP HEROINELOL

Also she believes in standing by her man & in her eyes he can do no wrongErmm to quite an extentConfused
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

we are not even sure how nidhi is going to handle the situation if at all the situation arises ...so chill ladies..she may surprise all of us tackling the doc herself and ashutosh may just be a mere spectator and his respect for her grows ten folds..this is one scenario...or else it will go MPK way another scenario or else sunil is indeed a harmless doctor and mallika would be the one to spill the beans abt recommendation ad then confrontation ..third scenario...now any one can take place...

from whatever we have seen of nidhi she certainly is not at ashutosh ka mercy or need any charity from him...loving him is different...and i do not agree that turning jhansi ki rani at every situation is the solution ..sometimes words are stronger than slaps or any physical retaliation...my personal opinion...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1wizardofozArmu4evavasanthi16yanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

dont know abbout other..but  Hitler Didi has best working lady characterizatn..she is fearless,self respective with no nonsense attitude...Clap..she even does nt need a man to protect her...3 gundas were trying to harass her...the hero of the show came to rescue her..but she slapped him..and showed she doesnt need nbdy...she is enough for herself...Thumbs Up...

totally agree.. in BV... anandi ran off from the goons shelter on her own.. atleast she din sit their like a duck..LOL n HD is at the moment the strongest female portrayal.. Smile

@sun.. .when.. ur being sexually attacked.. words dun work sweets Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 December 2011 at 1:01pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index