India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? (Page 5)

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
guys this is not GOSPELLOL its just what i read in some predictions on MB's wall..more than likely its not the caseLOL
dont get all worked up it maybe just...A STORM IN A TEACUPROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1vasanthi16rtmsrabzonedgesun29

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmssun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

Originally posted by sun29

@soccer..the other option is mallika spilling the recommendation thing to nidhi and nidhi blasting ashutosh but still that would make no sense on how nidhi joins back kotnis...ashutosh will not ask her back nor nidhi join back...unless ashutosh sees the big bad world in which nidhi is and his nee to protect her forces him to get her back...and for this something has to happen to nidhi ..untill then ashutosh is not going to break ...and the perfect scenario for the first finger to raise against ashutosh nidhi from the society...

and such incidents happen today in all professions ...

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

unfortunately it does...that's when Law comes in... u want to scream out to the world and see the culprit gets punished...and let people know that laws r made to protect the vulnerable...u don't have to go as macho to protect a girl...

very true but such incidents are incorporated into dailies never to make us aware abt the law instead it is to glorify one of their characters...social message or awareness are hardly a subject matter the makers dwell upon and even if they take it up they mess it up bad...

as i said all is my assumption and i would be more than happy to be proved wrong on this one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1rtmsrabzonedge

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

arre these are all assumptions based on the characters ..nothing concrete...let us wait and watch what exactly happens in mumbai and then how nidhi gets back to kotnis...

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

[QUOTE=soccer][QUOTE=sun29] 

haan we are but to ensure drama happens they will go any way just like the need to get nidhi fired in the first place...

this is all my assumptions based on serial watchingLOL..though i would love to see some peaceful moments between ashu nidhi as tanu said...

@tanu...no show is different all are same...we need to stop believing thatLOL..trps are the need of the hour and trp ke liye kuch bhi karega is the motto LOL

i don't  watch a lot of shows...but i agree they all r same from what ever i have ...and ultimate unrealistic truth comes out of the 5000 thousand houses...TRP destroys creativity...most of us r open to change and path braking shows...
kill our own satisfaction to watch the best out of worst...indian tv industry is going to cave age thinking rather than moving up...

Armu4evavasanthi16sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

guys it's all confusing now...whatever the story is...I think we're going to get more AshNi again...especially tomorrow...he'll sit right next to his gorgeous babe & her SAREE thanks to Armaan.Day Dreaming.so lets all relax..Hug.maybe we're wrong and Sunil is an ordinary guy... Big smile

I hope n pray he is an ordinary guy...   such thots n possibilities really stir me up.. being a working professional.. i find these things so pinching... esp the lead acting like damsel in distress.. ! We at work give such retorts ..guys never dare even think of trying to act fresh..LOL

As of now.. yes i will drool on the precap... n watching Hubby-wifey be seated side by side n Armu poking Ashu Blushing

shashistanurabzonedgesun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

I think Sunil being a leech makes total sense. I too was wondering why a day old intern got chosen for a conference. but now this makes complete sense. It is a ghisa pita ghatiya track, but "logical". Maybe Sunil will make his advances and tell nidhi she got the job due to a recommendation, and Ashu will catch him at that time. And then more confrontation scenes. Tongue. This is one way also for Ashu to completely break down due to the fact that she almost got harmed by Sunil and bring her back to Kotnis.

And Nidhi is a 19th century Abla Nari... who can be kicked out and.. brought back.. at the mans whims n fancies.. ROFL

Even Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Anandi & Hitler Didi are better off than this.. LOL

shashistanurabzonedge

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ sun 29 and romana ... this is assumption not concrete... we all had good discussion and pretty much agreed about...the  social vultures and... creativity is key to move forward...

RamonaGsun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index