Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? (Page 4)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sun29

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

I m sure.. no one is as unfortuante as Nidhi... since all hadsas happen with her alone..

( I know u will say its the same for other shows.. n that answers my question.. WE ARE THE SAME... jus the setting is a hosp n the couple is different) LOL

i agree with you...i dont want this track..its kinda repulsing me to watch itt...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1Armu4evaSam_dean4Evasun29

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

n umm i guess we should now stop saying our show is different from the others ... we do adopt the cliches ... Bv showed a widow getting molested by a holy man.. n Anandi protecting her honor..! I guess i shouldn complain on BV . we arent much different...!! Smile

hmmm yeah out of trp pressure or whatever it is...they've gone this route...but this is only the 2nd serial I'm watching in my life so I dunno much abt the others...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....sun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

it may be cliched and age old trick of the book but it ensures drama and climax and what not just like the one where ashutosh fires nidhi for no reason...and how much time does it take for man to get wrong intentions and interns are soft target always...this is not illogical ..you certainly come across such leeches in any profession..and his taking nidhi with him for a convention is way too fishy...

i agree there is bad egg any profession...then that's a sexual harassment...we gonna drift away from the plot...

haan we are but to ensure drama happens they will go any way just like the need to get nidhi fired in the first place...

this is all my assumptions based on serial watchingLOL..though i would love to see some peaceful moments between ashu nidhi as tanu said...

@tanu...no show is different all are same...we need to stop believing thatLOL..trps are the need of the hour and trp ke liye kuch bhi karega is the motto LOL

ozone1Armu4evartms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

@tanu...no show is different all are same...we need to stop believing thatLOL..trps are the need of the hour and trp ke liye kuch bhi karega is the motto LOL

so true..LOL and i aiven hi had high hopes.. lolz! i hope the crap thing doesnt come on my update day on Tuesday.. i cant tolerate such things.. Ouch

ozone1vasanthi16sun29

NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
well i see they said jealousy track but then they left all character behind this week & move to mumbai track so.. where they can show jealousy one now??? not here they can't till story move back to original location

in articles they said
1) nidhi realise her love for ashu
2) nidhi get fired
3) jealousy trackQuestion
4) suddenly articles came of Mumbai trackConfused
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
guys it's all confusing now...whatever the story is...I think we're going to get more AshNi again...especially tomorrow...he'll sit right next to his gorgeous babe & her SAREE thanks to Armaan.Day Dreaming.so lets all relax..Hug.maybe we're wrong and Sunil is an ordinary guy... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1NandiniShsun29

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@soccer..the other option is mallika spilling the recommendation thing to nidhi and nidhi blasting ashutosh but still that would make no sense on how nidhi joins back kotnis...ashutosh will not ask her back nor nidhi join back...unless ashutosh sees the big bad world in which nidhi is and his nee to protect her forces him to get her back...and for this something has to happen to nidhi ..untill then ashutosh is not going to break ...and the perfect scenario for the first finger to raise against ashutosh nidhi from the society...

and such incidents happen today in all professions ...

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

unfortunately it does...that's when Law comes in... u want to scream out to the world and see the culprit gets punished...and let people know that laws r made to protect the vulnerable...u don't have to go as macho to protect a girl...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

so true..LOL and i aiven hi had high hopes.. lolz! i hope the crap thing doesnt come on my update day on Tuesday.. i cant tolerate such things.. Ouch

hey its all assumptions...nothing is sure...AshNi will have good times in Mumbai,romantic eyelocks...emotions overflowing and then J track will start...followed by Mallu's reactions...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29yanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index