Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and orgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

exactly! i found yest epi a complete drag bt it "tinged" me jst like tht as soon as this scene was over.. bt i thn thot... naaah its not possible logically.. and rubbished the idea ...๐Ÿ˜•

C if CVs wanna go ahead with this track..AShu has to protect Nidhi.. he has to take her back to KGH.. the question is how will nidhi and her family agree to this.. even if she is in luv.. she needs some answers and without those ans how can she go back there.. its clear Ashu is not gonna confess his love soon.. he is gonna shower all attentions and affections.. bt defo not confession..  so in my pOV the plot wud b interesting if handled appealingly..

coz logically its only possible for mallu to play her "referral" wala card if Nidhi and Mallu come face to face.. and i dunno who CVs r gonna make tht possible..

plus the other hints tht CVs gave was Ashu was gonna stay in Mumbai with Armu for a few days and obviously Nidhi has to be thr with him... its only possible if Nidhi leaves her current job somehow.. obviously new hosp is not gonna allow her such leaves..  so thr has 2 b something in this plot.. i believe..she also needs to explain her staying to her family.. its really complicated..

I dunno wer CVs r taking this...
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Kasturilover thumbnail
sorry but exactly where has this been told to us that Dr Sunil is a sleazeball.

Did it come in the papers or a promo?

am a bit lost here
panjim thumbnail
I must say this is indeed a sinister prediction. Very interesting though. But what will happen to poor Nidhi's career? Will she have to start all over again?
Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its truth i am sure or what they are shooting so many days there๐Ÿ˜†
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really dnt understand why ppl r making so much wild bad wolf imagination..its just an assumption dat spread like a wild fire on mohnish bahl fb status comments. Bt dat doesn't mean its true..kritika aka nidhi herself told in an earlier article dat mumbai track will take beautiful turn. So ktlk fans ppl keep dos bad assumption aside and lets hope for gud and romance btween ashni..:)
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never thought of it until i read the fb comments..yes it is really illogical that a new intern on day 1 has been sent to Mumbai..i thought may be it is cinematic liberty...but when the doctor was also present there at the conference i was confused and had my doubts as to why they brought him there...Either there is something as mentioned to it ..or probably they wanted to give some logic to it that obviously Nidhi could not have gone there alone and a senior doc went there as well...this might be the case...think about it..also may be somehow they want Nidhi to know the truth of recommendation so Dr Sunil is there..may be Nidhi might overhear their convo...whatever be the case..this is groundwork for Nidhi to be back to Kotnis...!!

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
DANG! dun let this be true...๐Ÿ˜ก