Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@tanu..i was not refering to sexual attack my dear...i doubt words will play any role in such a scenario..i was talking abt if and when someone questions u ,ur integrity and self respect...and nopes my comment is not with refernce to HD ..i do not watch the show hence have absolutely no idea what happened there..i was talking in general...
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

she is not Abla Nari๐Ÿ˜† but she is portrayed as Bharatiya pativrata nari alright๐Ÿ˜‰ she is very particular about" unse" "unhone" "inse" etc terminologies that befit THE INDIAN SOAP HEROINE๐Ÿ˜†

Also she believes in standing by her man & in her eyes he can do no wrong๐Ÿค” to quite an extent๐Ÿ˜•

i agree she is a true bhartiya prativrata nari in respect to terminologies... but want a combo prativrata plus nari who prove her existence..self made..high self esteem... and i do agree there r lot in real..but they want make their way on reel life...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@tanu..i was not refering to sexual attack my dear...i doubt words will play any role in such a scenario..i was talking abt if and when someone questions u ,ur integrity and self respect...and nopes my comment is not with refernce to HD ..i do not watch the show hence have absolutely no idea what happened there..i was talking in general...

Oh sorry my bad.. mus hv missed it.. ๐Ÿ˜†

N well . .i will save my talwar for now... its gonna b unleashed if n when this is shown...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† but TRPs the name.. i guess..!

PS: If all this can be done.. i want.. Nidhi falling in Ashu ka arms. .atleast once.. ๐Ÿ˜
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanu and sun 29 ...how nice discussion just based on some hypothesis we stared putting our thoughts in protecting and justifying a nari ...put them equal to a men...
better get to lunch before sandwich gets soggy ...
Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@tanu...trust me i never thought i would be wishing for a trip ,fall catch again๐Ÿคฃ...i miss ashu nidhi together so much i do not mind her falling hook line sinker into his arms..logic gaya tel lene๐Ÿ˜†

and yes if nidhi gos bachao bachao i shall provide you supporting talwar...the naari shakti in me wants sunil to scream bachao bachao๐Ÿ˜†

@soccer..happy lunching...and yes it is always fun to agree to disagree...this place would be boring if all we ever do is agree with each other but then it is always nice to interact with  people who take it sportingly as well..

me too off for the night...will see all of you tomorrow...

.good night take care๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Okay, i've been silently reading this thread and now am compelled to say something.. 
Why this speculation? And why this hurry to besmirch this guy's character who, in my book, has been perfectly rational till now? He asks Ashu to recommend an intern, Ashu does, he takes Nidhi in on Ashu's recommendation and ppl think he's gonna sexually exploit her knowing he'll put his reputation as a doctor at stake and also knowing that Nidhi came recommended by Ashu and Ashu is a respected doc in the city, one with a tremendous professional standing...He'd be completely risking his own reputation doing this.

Ppl are saying that taking a day old intern to a conference is fishy, doesn't he explain that saying that since she has no experience attending such conferences, he's pushing her to go for it? And the fact that he attends with her, well, being a junior doc he cant send her alone to represent the hosp. He has to be present as well, just like Ashu's representing his hosp.

Anyway, we know tracks n TV serials don't follow logic and reason... agar CVs ko aisa kuch karna hai, toh zaroor karenge, to please TRP baba, logic be damned! Though, I admit it could be exciting to see Ashu in a knight in shining armour avatar, this whole track offends my sensibilities...

And if the only reason ppl are saying this could happen is it would give  Ashu a valid reason to get Nidhi back in Kotnis..okay, we all want to see AshNi together, right? 
So how about this? the other hosp whr Nidhi works runs into some trouble (maybe a docs strike) and they need support from external docs? So Ashu steps in? Or better still, Ashu is appointed a trustee or on the board of directors of this hosp? Then he would have to keep going there and we would get to see many many more delicious AshNI moments minus eye-sores and devious devils namely Mallu!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh, they can go all out with the "nainon ki bhasha"๐Ÿ˜ณ without anyone to stop them!! Or go one step further with "hoton ki bhasha" even.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ..okay my brains have seriously gotten fried now!!๐Ÿ˜›

But all said and done, knowing how self-respecting our sherni is, do u guys really think she'll go back to kotnis esp after finding out Ashu recommended her for the other job?
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago

great post liz. come to think of it, it would not hurt to wait and watch. maybe the makers will surprise us pleasantly.๐Ÿ˜Š

ankit_nyc thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜• Ummm duh... Why would anyone take an intern to such an event? Nidhi has a track record of falling for older doctors, Dr Sunil is just trying his luck. ๐Ÿ˜•
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Basically the CVs made a mess in the first place by getting her fired ( that track was totally not needed) now they want to fix things , they don't know how to so they r resorting to all sorts of ghisa pita ways when all this could have been handled beautifully by just keeping the story nice and simple.All these twists and sub plots r just keeping us away from the main story of AshNi and their love story.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i had a bad feeling abt Sunils intentions yesterday.. the way he acted, he seemed malicious at least yesterday.. jst like tht u know a woman's sixth sense..๐Ÿ˜†bt thn i counter argued with logic tht..

1.  He is a gud friend of Ashutosh.. and a reputed doctor.. y wud such a doc do such a thng in a medical convention..wer his reputation wud b at stake 
tho he mite do it after the convention..

2.  He talked really nicely with Nidhi the day b4.. and was impressed and conveyed same to Ashu.. he didnt seemed to b interested in her tht way...
bt thn i wasnt totally convinced with the reasons he gave for his hiring Nidhi...he didnt seem sincere there..

3.  Lets say if has any bad intentions, how can he lust a day old intern.. i m mean Nidhi is beautiful bt she is defo not a hot babe tht any man wud have instant lust on her..
unless of course if he has any suppressed mental disorder..๐Ÿ˜†.which is hard to decipher as of now..

4.  Misbehaving with Nidhi wud defo put him at professional risk.. how wud he b able to keep such matters in wrap.. of course he doesnt know Nidhi to judge tht she wudnt tolerate such things.. bt thrs no way any intern wudnt lodge complaint.. so his profession and reputation is at stake.. y wud any doc do tht..
bt thn.. he mite have connections and mst've done tht in past to have enuf courage to go forward.๐Ÿ˜ก. we dont know his past history..๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago