Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@soccer..the other option is mallika spilling the recommendation thing to nidhi and nidhi blasting ashutosh but still that would make no sense on how nidhi joins back kotnis...ashutosh will not ask her back nor nidhi join back...unless ashutosh sees the big bad world in which nidhi is and his nee to protect her forces him to get her back...and for this something has to happen to nidhi ..untill then ashutosh is not going to break ...and the perfect scenario for the first finger to raise against ashutosh nidhi from the society...

and such incidents happen today in all professions ...

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I agree Tanu that it's very gory and even cliched but I actually think it has some logic...basically what Sun29 & Ramona said...this type of thing is actually becoming very common in the work place...and interns for sure...become very easy targets...

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and forgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

Anyway-if he tries to do something wrong to Nidhi...we'll get the same Ashu we get in the scenes with the makaan issue...red eyes...FIRE blazing...ready to pounce...and I do wanna see him protecting her honor...because she protected his...in front of her father...

Yh those glares did give out that kinda vibe.. i was busy with Geet today so i din get time to do threadbare analysis..!  But i m certainly not looking forward to the track... whatever be the rhyme or reason in it..! Its repulsive to the core...  n umm i guess we should now stop saying our show is different from the others ... we do adopt the cliches ... Bv showed a widow getting molested by a holy man.. n Anandi protecting her honor..! I guess i shouldn complain on BV . we arent much different...!! πŸ˜Š
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

it may be cliched and age old trick of the book but it ensures drama and climax and what not just like the one where ashutosh fires nidhi for no reason...and how much time does it take for man to get wrong intentions and interns are soft target always...this is not illogical ..you certainly come across such leeches in any profession..and his taking nidhi with him for a convention is way too fishy...

i agree there is bad egg any profession...then that's a sexual harassment...we gonna drift away from the plot...
Armu4eva thumbnail

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

I m sure.. no one is as unfortuante as Nidhi... since all hadsas happen with her alone..

( I know u will say its the same for other shows.. n that answers my question.. WE ARE THE SAME... jus the setting is a hosp n the couple is different) πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I m sure.. no one is as unfortuante as Nidhi... since all hadsas happen with her alone..

( I know u will say its the same for other shows.. n that answers my question.. WE ARE THE SAME... jus the setting is a hosp n the couple is different) πŸ˜†

i agree with you...i dont want this track..its kinda repulsing me to watch itt...😑

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

n umm i guess we should now stop saying our show is different from the others ... we do adopt the cliches ... Bv showed a widow getting molested by a holy man.. n Anandi protecting her honor..! I guess i shouldn complain on BV . we arent much different...!! πŸ˜Š

hmmm yeah out of trp pressure or whatever it is...they've gone this route...but this is only the 2nd serial I'm watching in my life so I dunno much abt the others...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soccer

i agree there is bad egg any profession...then that's a sexual harassment...we gonna drift away from the plot...

haan we are but to ensure drama happens they will go any way just like the need to get nidhi fired in the first place...

this is all my assumptions based on serial watchingπŸ˜†..though i would love to see some peaceful moments between ashu nidhi as tanu said...

@tanu...no show is different all are same...we need to stop believing thatπŸ˜†..trps are the need of the hour and trp ke liye kuch bhi karega is the motto πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

@tanu...no show is different all are same...we need to stop believing thatπŸ˜†..trps are the need of the hour and trp ke liye kuch bhi karega is the motto πŸ˜†

so true..πŸ˜† and i aiven hi had high hopes.. lolz! i hope the crap thing doesnt come on my update day on Tuesday.. i cant tolerate such things.. 
well i see they said jealousy track but then they left all character behind this week & move to mumbai track so.. where they can show jealousy one now??? not here they can't till story move back to original location

in articles they said
1) nidhi realise her love for ashu
2) nidhi get fired
3) jealousy track❓
4) suddenly articles came of Mumbai trackπŸ˜•
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
guys it's all confusing now...whatever the story is...I think we're going to get more AshNi again...especially tomorrow...he'll sit right next to his gorgeous babe & her SAREE thanks to Armaan.😍.so lets all relax..πŸ€—.maybe we're wrong and Sunil is an ordinary guy... πŸ˜ƒ