DR SUNIL's Antecedents??

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I was reading the fans comments on MB's wall  & Mehwish's page ๐Ÿค”
 some people there have a rather forboding theory...they seem to think that Dr Sunil who took Nidhi to Mumbai is actually a bad character & has taken poor Nidhi there for all the wrong reasons๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ

he will try to manhandle her there ( which is precisely why he did the unbelievable & took a day old intern there)...Ashu will see & mayhem will ensue...

Of course if this the case...the recommendation etc would all come tumbling out๐Ÿ˜•& so would a lot of other things..

how many of you subscribe to this rather gory prediction?

mind you this is just ...a prediction made by some fans ...not in anyway can it may be stated to be an accurate  indicator of the upcoming track ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

I was reading the comments on MB's wall & some people have a rather forbading theory...they seem to think that Dr Sunil who took Nidhi to Mumbai is actually a bad character & has taken poor Nidhi there for all the wrong reasons๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ

he will try to manhandle her there ( which is precisely why he did the unbelievable & took a day old intern there)...Ashu will see & mayhem will ensue...

Of course if this the case...the recommendation etc would all come tumbling out๐Ÿ˜•& so would a lot of other things..

how many of you subscribe to this rather gory prediction?

๐Ÿ˜ฒ what??????????? OMG ...thats damn scary 

Oh gee.. Babaji. .pls save n protect my Ashu's Wifey..  i really hope.. Hubby will reach in time.. i dun care for the badnami.. or Nidhi being upset about recommendations... but her VIRTUE and her HONOR has to be safeguarded..! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
it's pretty freaky n i hated the idea  at first...but today i got that vibe the dude was a bit iffy, and i dont think this would be such a bad track...it'll be full of AshNi moments and so much emotion ...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish to have a better track than this..its so Ghita pita...Cmon the Guy is a Doctor and He Gave Nidhi job on Ashu's recommendation..i dont think this will be the track...๐Ÿ˜•
RamonaG thumbnail
i hope not & i never thought of it myself but..๐Ÿ˜ฒ its likely
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

I wish to have a better track than this..its so Ghita pita...Cmon the Guy is a Doctor and He Gave Nidhi job on Ashu's recommendation..i dont think this will be the track...๐Ÿ˜•

agree in totality...
please don't test the audience again and again... please bring some logic...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soccer

agree in totality...
please don't test the audience again and again... please bring some logic...

๐Ÿ˜† awww...yeah i agree..it's pretty old & washed up...but im such a sucker for AshNi ...lets see what happens...but it does seem like this convention willl last a few episodes...a lot will happen here
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

it's pretty freaky n i hated the idea  at first...but today i got that vibe the dude was a bit iffy, and i dont think this would be such a bad track...it'll be full of AshNi moments and so much emotion ...

I wuldn ever want such a track..  Oh god.. why do AshNi hv to bond on pain?? Ashu attempting to yap with Nidhi wuld hv been enouf.. such gory things kill the essence of the show..! 
coolpoorva thumbnail
after reading d comments... i think it is goin 2 b dat track ๐Ÿ˜” plz v want something realistic๐Ÿ˜•
RamonaG thumbnail
guys then all the strange events like taking a day old intern to an important conference etc would be explained

i understand that he is a doctor...but then..there are black sheep in every profession..such a situation is not far removed from reality if u come to think of it..