Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents??

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I was reading the fans comments on MB's wall  & Mehwish's page Ermm
 some people there have a rather forboding theory...they seem to think that Dr Sunil who took Nidhi to Mumbai is actually a bad character & has taken poor Nidhi there for all the wrong reasonsAngryShocked

he will try to manhandle her there ( which is precisely why he did the unbelievable & took a day old intern there)...Ashu will see & mayhem will ensue...

Of course if this the case...the recommendation etc would all come tumbling outConfused& so would a lot of other things..

how many of you subscribe to this rather gory prediction?Ouch

mind you this is just ...a prediction made by some fans ...not in anyway can it may be stated to be an accurate  indicator of the upcoming track LOL

Edited by ramonag - 14 December 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpoorvaronnie85Sakshifan1vasanthi16NandiniShachieverrtmsDarine1980yanks28sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

I was reading the comments on MB's wall & some people have a rather forbading theory...they seem to think that Dr Sunil who took Nidhi to Mumbai is actually a bad character & has taken poor Nidhi there for all the wrong reasonsAngryShocked

he will try to manhandle her there ( which is precisely why he did the unbelievable & took a day old intern there)...Ashu will see & mayhem will ensue...

Of course if this the case...the recommendation etc would all come tumbling outConfused& so would a lot of other things..

how many of you subscribe to this rather gory prediction?Ouch

Shocked what??????????? OMG ...thats damn scary Ouch

Oh gee.. Babaji. .pls save n protect my Ashu's Wifey..  i really hope.. Hubby will reach in time.. i dun care for the badnami.. or Nidhi being upset about recommendations... but her VIRTUE and her HONOR has to be safeguarded..! Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843shashistanuvasanthi16achieverrtms...RamonaG....yanks28sun29

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
it's pretty freaky n i hated the idea  at first...but today i got that vibe the dude was a bit iffy, and i dont think this would be such a bad track...it'll be full of AshNi moments and so much emotion ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuss3843Tahmina16Armu4evaAlexithyMiaachieverrtms...RamonaG....sun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I wish to have a better track than this..its so Ghita pita...Cmon the Guy is a Doctor and He Gave Nidhi job on Ashu's recommendation..i dont think this will be the track...Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20shashistanuss3843ozone1Tahmina16Armu4evaKevaAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettsun29

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i hope not & i never thought of it myself but..Shocked its likelyOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1Armu4evartmsyanks28sun29

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

I wish to have a better track than this..its so Ghita pita...Cmon the Guy is a Doctor and He Gave Nidhi job on Ashu's recommendation..i dont think this will be the track...Confused

agree in totality...
please don't test the audience again and again... please bring some logic...

Edited by soccer - 14 December 2011 at 11:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuss3843Armu4evaAbhiAniKevartmsLizzieBennettrabzonedgesun29

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

Originally posted by rabzonedge

agree in totality...
please don't test the audience again and again... please bring some logic...

LOL awww...yeah i agree..it's pretty old & washed up...but im such a sucker for AshNi ...lets see what happens...but it does seem like this convention willl last a few episodes...a lot will happen here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1rtms...RamonaG....sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

it's pretty freaky n i hated the idea  at first...but today i got that vibe the dude was a bit iffy, and i dont think this would be such a bad track...it'll be full of AshNi moments and so much emotion ...

I wuldn ever want such a track.. Ouch Oh god.. why do AshNi hv to bond on pain?? Ashu attempting to yap with Nidhi wuld hv been enouf.. such gory things kill the essence of the show..! Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843shashistanuozone1LizzieBennett...RamonaG....yanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index