Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the pics Bobby, it's the last episode and I still haven't watched it so loved seeing the pics.

Can't believe it's all over but please do continue to make your awesome posts and the excellent observations and analyzations, can't wait to see them and relive the Maaneet moments 😊

Remember how wild you and Sanjh went with the Tip Tip Barsa analysis & how we all happily joined the discussion ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drdee142

Thanks for the pics Bobby, it's the last episode and I still haven't watched it so loved seeing the pics.

Can't believe it's all over but please do continue to make your awesome posts and the excellent observations and analyzations, can't wait to see them and relive the Maaneet moments 😊

Remember how wild you and Sanjh went with the Tip Tip Barsa analysis & how we all happily joined the discussion ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

U r welcome Dee..yup its the end..but hope there's a new beginning..
I've watched the episode with tears in my eyes & shattered mind..

I'll try my level best to keep the spirits of our GF uplifted..but I'll defo miss the main inspirations behind my posts, i.e Maaneet..

How can I ever forget those golden moments ..never ever I've enjoyed so much as we have enjoyed here in GF with all my buddies..I too miss Sanjh a lot..
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U r welcome Dee..yup its the end..but hope there's a new beginning..
I've watched the episode with tears in my eyes & shattered mind..

I'll try my level best to keep the spirits of our GF uplifted..but I'll defo miss the main inspirations behind my posts, i.e Maaneet..

How can I ever forget those golden moments ..never ever I've enjoyed so much as we have enjoyed here in GF with all my buddies..I too miss Sanjh a lot..

Ok Bobby I'll give you one good news, sorry for not telling you earlier, I met DD & GC and most of the GHSP crew in September when I visited India, in fact we were there for the Maha episode shooting where DD wore that gorgeous orange saree (Sanjh & Khushi know this).

I'll PM you a couple of the pics from that visit. The memory of that day will always be one of my cherished ones 😊
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
thnx di 4 the amazing pics.

N thnx a lot 2 Barry 4 the beautiful dialogue.

bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Ok Bobby I'll give you one good news, sorry for not telling you earlier, I met DD & GC and most of the GHSP crew in September when I visited India, in fact we were there for the Maha episode shooting where DD wore that gorgeous orange saree (Sanjh & Khushi know this).

I'll PM you a couple of the pics from that visit. The memory of that day will always be one of my cherished ones 😊

Hey Dee, I pm'd u my no.s when u visited India ..I think u missed the pm...I know that u've met Gurti ...Reni, Spee & Aash ..they told me...Reni pm'd me some pics..

Ok dear..do pm me the pics..& do tell me about ur experience dear..I'll be waiting..😃
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot Bobby for sharing. will miss gurti 😭
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Thnx a lot Bobby for sharing. will miss gurti 😭

U r welcome dear..even I'll miss them to hell..😭
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

thnx di 4 the amazing pics.

N thnx a lot 2 Barry 4 the beautiful dialogue.

U r welcome sis..
Yup kudos to GURTI & the whole team of GHSP...specially Barry for his mesmerizing dialogues..
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful pics
thanx 4 sharing
dh_riti thumbnail
it was tooo emotional. main kal saari raat jaagti rahi. aankhein kholo toh gurti band karo toh gurti. i cried the whole night lying alone in my room