Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

akash and manya track a must...

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
for now...guys lets analyse thisLOL
manya...the sweet,innocent ,immature in a way but most strong willed girl who is a princess
aakash...sweet boy next door...of course every chance for manya to fall for a guy like aakashBig smile
uday...mmm sexy,charming,ruthless,arrogant,yummy and dont forget experienced, worldly man who has a huge ego that woman just cant resist himSilly
uday will go to any length to make manya fall for him ... if manya has this so called puppy love for akash were does it leave uday...Winkdo u want see a jealous uday fighting for manya or a panting manya seeking udays attentionBig smileso i think akash and manya is ok for now...LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arrissaraji_bhalfsonamoonstruckChocolateQueenSidNeeti-fannikhilageetmoksha89OmaRamdass-Rema-NusiSgpickachu

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I agree, Akash is a necessary stepping stool to bring Uday and Manyata together.

Every great Love story needs a third party to bring in some conflict and jelousy- Akash is going to serve that purpose.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89shena07

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
uday will go to any length to make manya fall for him Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Uday will do anything to make Manyeta fall for himTongue

shena07

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I want Aakash to stay ...I want Moniya to clearly understand without any influecing element around her about what she feels for Aakash truly ...and I want Aakash to stay miles away from her for few days but at the same time I don't want him to vanish ...no eenie meenie minie moe to chose her partner please ...clear sensible understanding and if for that one needs to bear Aakash than so be it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JC-shena07

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hmmm if u put it that way..I'm ok with it...I can't wait to see a jealous UV...oo lala...can't wait lol ROFL

shena07

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah i agree that too... Akash is important to bring the pair together...
I mean Uday is very confident about his charms and he thinks he can get just any woman...and this is the first time someone didnt fall for his charm...and instead fired back at him,...and as Unnati said he likes things that are 'challenging', so i can well see him taking an eager interest in Manyata...who isn't over Akash still and so no matter how much Uday tries to make her fall for him, she will run away from him and only think about Akash...this scenario can be really interesting to watch...

I just want Uday to fall for her first...zara hum bhi to dekhein 'aap ke pass dil naam ki cheez hai bhi ya nahin'!!

But the main problem is the CVs are not declaring the lead couple or lead male actor. Well whatever i'll watch as long as there's a Uday-Manyata Possibility ... otherwise,...'hello hi bye bye'!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanj1234nikhilageetshena07

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
it was mentioned before somewhere in the forum - probably contained in a lot of threads LOL - but the way these two were introduced, incited into a relationship, and their follow through action.. it was weak, shallow and rushed.  In fact, even a lot of "good," "hard working"  and "understanding" (in essence "perfect") boys have to work a little to win the girls heart.  Instead, the story was automatically there.  one minute they're touring mumbai, then at a club, running away & now the actually romeo juliet stuff.  

no CV would ever write a scene like this unless the track was another transient moment for Manyata's overall life.  think about it, this serial isn't about who she's going to marry, but about a girl who was kidnapped and denied her birth right.  How does she overcome such a huge betrayal, accept true reality, situate herself and manage royal politics? this, i believe, was the main point of DEK.

what part does udayveer play?  The same part as all the other royals, allowing Manyata to recognize her destiny.  Aakash is a stepping stone for Manyata's transition from a childish, sheltered, and unawares girl to a regal, influential, and important female figure within society.  I still see this story (disregarding entertaining) as impactful if they can show individuals growing, learning and understanding themselves and how they feel.  UV and Manyata (even JayNandini) have the ability to "grow-up" and understand themselves. ..and that process would be amazing to witness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanj1234nikhilageetshena07_Poulomi_

Go to top