Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Khushi Instrumental for the LA/ASR Status quo? (Page 2)

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

did khushi write the letter fr her benefit...no she din!!!!!
then y is she to be blamed?????
but will anybody write a love letter on behalf of his r her friend with out their knowledge?

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Originally posted by moon_mine

did khushi write the letter fr her benefit...no she din!!!!!
then y is she to be blamed?????
but will anybody write a love letter on behalf of his r her friend with out their knowledge?

Exactly my point too... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

I know I am inviting trouble by stirring the hornet's nest.. but had Khushi no interfered in their previous break up, when ASR burst out at LA saying "Han nahin hai parva"  would things be different today?

She handled things her way giving false hope to LA (ASR perhaps still thinks LA wrote that letter) which has now lead to this?

somehow I feel that when the truth behind the plants and the letter comes to the open Khushi is in for a another tu-tu mein-mein with ASR .LOL

Perhaps even LA will be hurt and feel betrayed by Khushi?

Please share your views.. Smile
I agree with you here. KKG interfered too much that time and I honestly did not like her for that. She is still doing the same by keeping the  truth of Shyam to herself . I dont like her this nature. 

kitty25

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I know I am inviting trouble by stirring the hornet's nest.. but had Khushi no interfered in their previous break up, when ASR burst out at LA saying "Han nahin hai parva"  would things be different today?

She handled things her way giving false hope to LA (ASR perhaps still thinks LA wrote that letter) which has now lead to this?

somehow I feel that when the truth behind the plants and the letter comes to the open Khushi is in for a another tu-tu mein-mein with ASR .LOL

Perhaps even LA will be hurt and feel betrayed by Khushi?

Please share your views.. Smile
I agree with you here. KKG interfered too much that time and I honestly did not like her for that. She is still doing the same by keeping the  truth of Shyam to herself . I dont like her this nature. 

At that time I too laughed it off as teenage antics ... she meant well but her plan has gone awry...

As you said, once again she has hidden the truth about Shyam... this time even the Gupta's will be upset with KKG... if you see the SBS trailer Buaji is itching to tell the truth only to be held back by Khushi...

When it all comes to the open, KKG will be facing the music from ASR once again ... ...
LOL

kitty25

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
dunno #
but great post
luv it
xxx
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
When it all comes to the open, KKG will be facing the music from ASR once again ...
exactly my point as well ..she is making a big mistake here because of that he is going to hate her.
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

@mystic I somehow felt that at the beginning LA was more infatuated with the idea that she was dating a rich guy... it was more of a status symbol...as she used to say "how cool na"... 

It was only during the training period that LA became aware of her feelings to ASR..

@showstruck.. I am not blaming Khushi perhaps poor choice of words on my part... I should have said  was Khushi instrumental for the LA/ASR status quo today...

Yes at times when one tries to do good it back fires... so we'll just go with the story LOL

@ ladylala: I didnt' mean you blamed khushi..I meant ASR blaming her. Even though the consequences were too far sighter at that time...she did play a role. And I am really mad today becoz she is doing it again by not telling anyone about Shyam. That's all
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

@ ladylala: I didnt' mean you blamed khushi..I meant ASR blaming her. Even though the consequences were too far sighter at that time...she did play a role. And I am really mad today becoz she is doing it again by not telling anyone about Shyam. That's all

LOL No worries... I think for sometime the truth will be hidden... it will only come out when ASR is about to confess his love for her.

what I feel is,

When ASR finds her engagement ring missing,  he will  ask "tumhare angooti kahan hai" to which she will say "humari mangni tootchukki hai"and will not go into details. She will behave the same way she did with Anji.… ASR too will attribute her crying (the previous day) to her broken engagement.

Post PayAsh the engagement ASR will be drawn to Khushi… He will begin to understand  what he feels for Khushi is Love.  He will be about to confess …

That's, when he will get to know who her mangetar was. He will think that Khushi loved Shyam that was why she cried when her relationship with him went kaput.

He will not suspect her as he knows she had not met Shyam. Therefore, she did not know he was married to his sister. However, he will remember Khushi's reaction when she was introduced to his jijaji…  He will then be taken aback as to why she did not tell them who her mangetar was.

He will also put two and two together and will conclude that they must have been in love.  This will prevent him from confessing his love to Khushi thinking that she is still in love with Shyam and will be hurt…

Khushi at that point will try to explain why she did not want to tell the truth but they will only fall on deaf ears. They will part ways….

RadheKrish1

Go to top