Is Khushi Instrumental for the LA/ASR Status quo? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

I know I am inviting trouble by stirring the hornet's nest.. but had Khushi no interfered in their previous break up, when ASR burst out at LA saying "Han nahin hai parva"  would things be different today?

She handled things her way giving false hope to LA (ASR perhaps still thinks LA wrote that letter) which has now lead to this?

somehow I feel that when the truth behind the plants and the letter comes to the open Khushi is in for a another tu-tu mein-mein with ASR .😆

Perhaps even LA will be hurt and feel betrayed by Khushi?

Please share your views.. 😊
I agree with you here. KKG interfered too much that time and I honestly did not like her for that. She is still doing the same by keeping the  truth of Shyam to herself . I dont like her this nature. 
Originally posted by trina2010

I agree with you here. KKG interfered too much that time and I honestly did not like her for that. She is still doing the same by keeping the  truth of Shyam to herself . I dont like her this nature. 

At that time I too laughed it off as teenage antics ... she meant well but her plan has gone awry...

As you said, once again she has hidden the truth about Shyam... this time even the Gupta's will be upset with KKG... if you see the SBS trailer Buaji is itching to tell the truth only to be held back by Khushi...

When it all comes to the open, KKG will be facing the music from ASR once again ... ...
😆
dunno #
but great post
luv it
xxx
When it all comes to the open, KKG will be facing the music from ASR once again ...
exactly my point as well ..she is making a big mistake here because of that he is going to hate her.
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

@mystic I somehow felt that at the beginning LA was more infatuated with the idea that she was dating a rich guy... it was more of a status symbol...as she used to say "how cool na"... 

It was only during the training period that LA became aware of her feelings to ASR..

@showstruck.. I am not blaming Khushi perhaps poor choice of words on my part... I should have said  was Khushi instrumental for the LA/ASR status quo today...

Yes at times when one tries to do good it back fires... so we'll just go with the story 😆

@ ladylala: I didnt' mean you blamed khushi..I meant ASR blaming her. Even though the consequences were too far sighter at that time...she did play a role. And I am really mad today becoz she is doing it again by not telling anyone about Shyam. That's all
Originally posted by showstruck

😆 No worries... I think for sometime the truth will be hidden... it will only come out when ASR is about to confess his love for her.

what I feel is,

When ASR finds her engagement ring missing,  he will  ask "tumhare angooti kahan hai" to which she will say "humari mangni tootchukki hai"and will not go into details. She will behave the same way she did with Anji.… ASR too will attribute her crying (the previous day) to her broken engagement.

Post PayAsh the engagement ASR will be drawn to Khushi… He will begin to understand  what he feels for Khushi is Love.  He will be about to confess …

That's, when he will get to know who her mangetar was. He will think that Khushi loved Shyam that was why she cried when her relationship with him went kaput.

He will not suspect her as he knows she had not met Shyam. Therefore, she did not know he was married to his sister. However, he will remember Khushi's reaction when she was introduced to his jijaji…  He will then be taken aback as to why she did not tell them who her mangetar was.

He will also put two and two together and will conclude that they must have been in love.  This will prevent him from confessing his love to Khushi thinking that she is still in love with Shyam and will be hurt…

Khushi at that point will try to explain why she did not want to tell the truth but they will only fall on deaf ears. They will part ways….

I feel that ASR is responsible for the LA/ASR mess.

Each time ASR's feelings for KKG take over, he would immediately run to a safe place--Lavanya--where he didn't feel vulnerable, exposed etc.

The intimate Diwali scene--immediately after he takes LA's hand and announces they will marry.
Finding out about KKG's engagement--immediately after he announces to LA that they will have their engagement tomorrow or never.

Originally posted by LuvShuv

I feel that ASR is responsible for the LA/ASR mess.

Each time ASR's feelings for KKG take over, he would immediately run to a safe place--Lavanya--where he didn't feel vulnerable, exposed etc.

The intimate Diwali scene--immediately after he takes LA's hand and announces they will marry.
Finding out about KKG's engagement--immediately after he announces to LA that they will have their engagement tomorrow or never.

In a way you are right... he was using her as a shield to  cover up his feelings for khushi ... 😊 At one point he wanted Khushi to fess up that's why we saw the faraq padta hai scene...

I feel sorry for Khushi because as people pointed out, it is she who gets the blame... if that happens I will like Khushi to keep her chin up and fight back... 😊

heyy friends! I have actually seen all the episodes.. but cant get thru the plants thingy... wat was tht?? 😲
I cant remember... 😆
Hope I get an answer 😛
Originally posted by Khush_5

heyy friends! I have actually seen all the episodes.. but cant get thru the plants thingy... wat was tht?? 😲
I cant remember... 😆
Hope I get an answer 😛

Sometime back, Khushi dressed LA as a bride thinking that ASR will get swayed by her get-up 😆 Khushi's plan backfired badly and ASR & LA got into an heated argument... When LA asked if he does not care for her he retorted "haan nahin hai parwa" after which she packed her bags and went to her pad... Khushi tried her best to convince ASR to get LA back but it did not work... she then tried one of her antics and sent a letter to ASR along with some plants (She wrote a letter without LA's knowledge, pawned her bangles to buy the plants) apologising for her  behaviour. ASR too thought the letter to be from LA. He finally relented and brought LA back home. He did this because he could not bear to see khushi in tears... and LA & ASR patched up... 

Hope this helps 😆