Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Khushi Instrumental for the LA/ASR Status quo?

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know I am inviting trouble by stirring the hornet's nest.. but had Khushi no interfered in their previous break up, when ASR burst out at LA saying "Han nahin hai parva"  would things be different today?

She handled things her way giving false hope to LA (ASR perhaps still thinks LA wrote that letter) which has now lead to this?

somehow I feel that when the truth behind the plants and the letter comes to the open Khushi is in for a another tu-tu mein-mein with ASR .😆

Perhaps even LA will be hurt and feel betrayed by Khushi?

Please share your views.. 😊
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mystique- thumbnail
Has Khushi confessed her love for ASR to either either one of them; thus why would she be blamed?   Nor ASR is to be blamed cause he is yet to recognized if his feelings are love or just infatuations. I blame no one but the circumstances under which they fell in love or are drawn towards each other.

I have failed to understand under what circumstances did ASR agree to marry La, and vice-verse!
Edited by -mystique- - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
did khushi write the letter fr her benefit...no she din!!!!!
then y is she to be blamed?????
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mystique-

Has Khushi confessed her love for ASR to either either one of them; thus why would she be blamed?   Nor ASR is to be blamed cause he is yet to recognized if his feelings are love or just infatuations. I blame no one but the circumstances under which they fell in love or are drawn towards each other..

Sorry, what I meant was is Khushi to blame for the ASR / LA status quo... they would have parted ways long before... ASR was very clear that he did not want any commitment... somehow Khushi felt responsible to patch things up for them which has now lead to the current situation... Had Khushi not meddled with their lives... they would have parted ways and LA would have gone back to her old life in UK...

I know we can say it was destined (read as writers) intended it that way
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

Khushi did not benefit but she also lied ... now one may argue it was a white lie done for the benefit of someone...  but has that benefited anyone today... hasn't she interfered with their lives and made matters worse? Its just a thought...
-mystique- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Sorry, what I meant was is Khushi to blame for the ASR / LA status quo... they would have parted ways long before... ASR was very clear that he did not want any commitment... somehow Khushi felt responsible to patch things up for them which has now lead to the current situation... Had Khushi not meddled with their lives... they would have parted ways and LA would have gone back to her old life in UK...

I know we can say it was destined (read as writers) intended it that way

Yet I will not say it's destined, but situational. There are many ways to look at the same theory, if you take Khushi not writing the letter, and ASR not willing to commit, would La still have attempted to get ASR as part of her life? Did she not like him from the beginning?
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi thought the break up back then happened becoz of her ideas..that's why she tried t mend it...she also thought ASR loved her...it is no one's fault per se...But, it has been always so easy to blame khushi for so many things...blame her once more...doesn't matter..what she is cooking up for herself not telling the truth at least to ASR...that blame is nothing..!!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
@mystic I somehow felt that at the beginning LA was more infatuated with the idea that she was dating a rich guy... it was more of a status symbol...as she used to say "how cool na"... 

It was only during the training period that LA became aware of her feelings to ASR..

@showstruck.. I am not blaming Khushi perhaps poor choice of words on my part... I should have said  was Khushi instrumental for the LA/ASR status quo today...

Yes at times when one tries to do good it back fires... so we'll just go with the story 😆

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

but will anybody write a love letter on behalf of his r her friend with out their knowledge?
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

but will anybody write a love letter on behalf of his r her friend with out their knowledge?

Exactly my point too... 😆