Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

why rishi Why?

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

y.c.yetikaroxxRidhi.palingenesis-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

orshashah Groupbie
orshashah
orshashah

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
who is rishi to point out indiras faults even if there was any? who is he to interfere in her family matters? indira has been a father to mandira. if inder tried to marry mandira off would rishi dare to interfere then?i am just disgusted at this character. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird--Rinky-

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
maybe he wants to teach lesson for mandira with some practical experienceLOLLOL

But is he ignorant about the effect which dampens indira n her family?Confusedwhatever we will get to see in tomrws epi.

HaHa munna bhai wants to visit foreign countries for his own joy,not to search mandiraLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i'm agree with orshah. who is Rishi to do anything in Indira's life? He is just a outsider.  how could he play with Indira's and Sharma's reputation? what type of help this is?

-Rinky-

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Maybe Vidit has been directing Rishi at least part of the time when it comes to helping transform Indu.  If Vidit told Rishi to do all this stuff he been doing with Mandira like run away w/her to teach Indu a lesson then, it's a different story.  

Although I may come off to some people as a big Rishi sympathizer, I have mixed feelings about him.  I have been makin' theories of how the CV's will end up justifying his behavior in the past episodesLOL.  I decided that I am just gonna trust what amma said about Rishi in today's episode.  She seems to know what he is really up to.  I am predicting that he won't end up eloping w/Mandira.  The CV's have something up their sleeve when it comes to Rishi's character & they will give us enough twists & turns & explanation by the time him & Indu become a couple.  I actually didn't really have any serious issues w/him until he ran away w/Mandira (this act is not like any of his past acts, in fact it comes off as kinda scandalousLOL) but who knows maybe he also gonna teach Mandira a lesson as well.  He seems to have issues w/both these Sharma sisters after all.  I really liked Rishi as Indu's translater.  When he was in this position, he was a big help to Indu & he handled the Uzbecks well but the CV's quit showing him helping Indu like this for exampleLOL.  It was nice while it lasted.  Hopefully the CV's have positive things in store for us when comes to his character in the future episodes.                                                    

Edited by edabella - 14 December 2011 at 8:24pm

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Either the Cvs have something HUGE planned or it is going to be a major flop...Cause Rishi's eloping with Mandira seems totally unbelieveable and irresponsible...doesn't suit the hero of the show, suits the villain more...the guy is only deepening indira's problem...every way possible...ab toh even kutumb calls her hitler on indira's face...i don't mind mandira ruiing herself so much but pains to see a mother being so harsh on her daughter like Kutumb is...and Rishi is just fuelling the fire of resentment against Indira in every way possible..

Edited by -Rinky- - 14 December 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprcpalingenesis

arti_tiil_death Groupbie
arti_tiil_death
arti_tiil_death

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Maybe Vidit has been directing Rishi at least part of the time when it comes to helping transform Indu.  If Vidit told Rishi to do all this stuff he been doing with Mandira like run away w/her to teach Indu a lesson then, it's a different story.  

Although I may come off to some people as a big Rishi sympathizer, I have mixed feelings about him.  I have been makin' theories of how the CV's will end up justifying his behavior in the past episodesLOL.  I decided that I am just gonna trust what amma said about Rishi in today's episode.  She seems to know what he is really up to.  I am predicting that he won't end up eloping w/Mandira.  The CV's have something up their sleeve when it comes to Rishi's character & they will give us enough twists & turns & explanation by the time him & Indu become a couple.  I actually didn't really have any serious issues w/him until he ran away w/Mandira (this act is not like any of his past acts, in fact it comes off as kinda scandalousLOL) but who knows maybe he also gonna teach Mandira a lesson as well.  He seems to have issues w/both these Sharma sisters after all.  I really liked Rishi as Indu's translater.  When he was in this position, he was a big help to Indu & he handled the Uzbecks well but the CV's quit showing him helping Indu like this for exampleLOL.  It was nice while it lasted.  Hopefully the CV's have positive things in store for us when comes to his character in the future episodes.                                                    

a brother would tell a man to elope with his younger sister to teach a lesson to his favorite sister forgetting her pain and his family conditions? girl you got the wildest and cheapest imagination possible.
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_tiil_death

Originally posted by edabella

a brother would tell a man to elope with his younger sister to teach a lesson to his favorite sister forgetting her pain and his family conditions? girl you got the wildest and cheapest imagination possible.

I am not saying that Vidit told Rishi to elope w/Mandira Arti.  I am using one of the defintions of eloping- to run away secretly w/the intention of getting married w/o parental consent.  Who knows how much Vidit has been involved w/guiding Rishi in his quest to transform Indu or if he has even been guiding him at all.  I am predicting that Rishi is not gonna end up getting married to Mandira.  I hope this post clears up what I said in my previous post.  It's kinda hard for me to express what exactly is on my mind w/this topic post.        

Edited by edabella - 15 December 2011 at 12:36am

Go to top