•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
For her friend Khushi and ex-love Arnav ???

An engagement - as a parting gift .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
but SU doesnt she know that khushi is already engaged..nevertheless if such a thing gonna happen i m gonna be happiest...i want arhi together now high time
Hmm may be su, but La doesnt know khushi broke her engagement ...

oh how i wish this is true 😍 seeing the SBB i felt that too! probably..if not a engagement..at least she can make arnav confess! or tell him that its now showing that he loves khushi! 🤔 but i hope to see that! though i dont know if she plans this how will arnav react!
Am just giving a wild guess...after looking at sbs/sbb video...la clearly looked upset...so either she may try patch up or make Arnav confess for khushi or else she may get drunk or so and spoil the party(maybe her plan)...so that indirectly she'll  make nani say she is not a suitable girl or so??...hmmm

We had seen in the initial episodes that she had got drunk and misbehaved?
Edited by aanu23 - 12 years ago
ThTa would be sweet but I don't think she knows if Khushi feels the same for Arnav as he feels for her but won't admit it and above all she and the rest of the family still don't know that Khushi broke her engagement.
I havent watched the episode yet . I t was just my imagination running wild.
Maybe she is.. I feel she knows Arnav has feelings for Khushi..
If she does that , its really gonna be sweet..A heartbreak.. Its really difficult to be happy seeing your love with someone else...