Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Sid and Sky should slap each other and kick each other's butt. That is the only way to balance their Karma. 

😆 😆 😆

Ek aur reality show mangta...'Karmon ka lekha jokha' starring Sid and Sky.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hate Sid, I don't care if he is alone he deserves to be left alone.

Can't stand Sid😡
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa476

when will karma bite sky's behind?

are you calling Karma a bi*ch?😆
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes sid is getting his karma alright... first he abused mishras parents and now his own parents are being dragged in (although not abused like sid abused pms parents)... secondly, he told pm he'll make sure the entire house doesnt talk to her, and look at his position now... and thirdly he snatched mishras captiancy midway, and today BB snatched his.. wow what justice 😃
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: an0n

yes sid is getting his karma alright... first he abused mishras parents and now his own parents are being dragged in (although not abused like sid abused pms parents)... secondly, he told pm he'll make sure the entire house doesnt talk to her, and look at his position now... and thirdly he snatched mishras captiancy midway, and today BB snatched his.. wow what justice 😃

McDonalds style...'I'm lovin' it!!'. 😛 ⭐️ ⭐️
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way someone treats you is their Karma , How you respond is your Karma ..  ..If Sid Has to Face his Karma , God has already decided when and where it will.. Not Us...Let God decide when the balance should take place.. 😃
karma moksh pe sky ke cmnt tyt the !!!
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont like sid, he got what he deserved.. the youth icon over reacting at every silly things and making big drama... I use to like him earlier but most hatted him when he acted like a girl and gossiped with Shradha and made her fight with sky... as when earlier sky and sid where good frds... he played very dirty
dumb-pom thumbnail
I'm actually watching BB only to see Sky get kicked on his unattractive behind! And they can do the same to that Juhi and Sunny too!
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes.true.the way sid tried to irratate everyone from past including  sharadha,amar,mishra,,,not doing his work core during their captaionacy,,and always cribbing ,fighting,,,hE deserve this.