Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem was gorgeous today!! And I bow down to Koki!! (Page 4)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Great analysis Nazma!!!!!

I loved todays epi as well. It was really entertaining and of course my heroine Koki rocked the show.

So they all stand around and Kinjal says that she won't go with Urmi and to be honest I get were she is coming from. I wouldn't go with Urmi either. I rather sleep in some run down room then in a house with Urmi!!!!! And finally she tells her family about the kalakari Urmi and Rashi played on her a
bout wanting to burn her. luckily without using Rashi's name. However all the Modi's looked like they would believe Urmi to be capable of doing it. Koki asked Urmi to explain it, who tells the truth LOL which is that she wasn't planning on doing anything to Kinjal. However seriously everyone who watched her face should have seen that she was feeling guilty. Kinjal tries her last resort which is dhaval, who tells her that Urmi has cleared her misunderstanding. I don't want to defent or help Kinjal here but who would admit to planning to burn their bahu? Nobody right? So what dhaval is saying is simply stupid. I love him but today I was feeling a little sorry for Kinjal for having a dumbo husband like this. So Kinjal has no choice after even koki didn't change her mind due to being questioned about her feelings for her daughter.

I am so sure that Koki did behave towards Rashi in this way beforeUrmi. I mean telling Meethi to give the food to Gopi and telling Rashi not to. Urmi is of coursed shocked about it. But my question is why? Did she really expect anything different? How stupid can you be? I was honestly shocked when Koki told Rashi to take Urmi to Gopi. I thought wth what are you doing koki? But then I think you are right and she thought Gopi will be save while Ahem is there and therefore wanted to get rid of urmi so that she doesn't have to bear her longer then needed LOL Gopi will be happy to see her mami so at least one person who is happy to see urmi and who will be glad of her being thereROFL

So dhaval goes with them and Urmi tries to talk to Rashi while dhaval is ahead of them but Rashi is not really into it and tells her mother that there is nothing wrong with the treatment of the modi's towards her, which is the truth. Dhaval however shows that he hasn't forgotten Urmi's doing and tells her to come, when he notice her and Rashi falling behind. So he isn't that big of a dumbo.

I fell sorry for Gopi laying around the whole day without having anything to do. Even through Ahem is there with her he doesn't talk to her and the only thing she could do is drool all over him  in his kurta, maybe that would be the way forward. However first Meethi comes in and gives the food and Ahem is very quick to get her out of the room and Gopi to himself again. So again as you said he tells her to sit up, even though he should know by now that she can't. Then he finally helps her and the next person is at the door. He tells them to come in and is shocked to see the inhuman thing. However he is polite (koki must have done something right in her upbringing) maybe because of Gopi being there as well. They come in and Urmi rushes to the bed and asked Gopi in her very own faked way if she is okay. I agree with you Nazma Ahem looked like he barely could contain a annoyed groan. and then she tells the thing about the blood. OMG how stupid can you be. I swear if Gopi wouldn't have been there Ahem would have slaughtered the woman with glares and shouts right then and there. So he only told Rashi to get her mother out of there with his looks. I couldn't believe he actually nearly maybe asked Rashi to help him take care of the situation. Big shock for me here. Rashi however gets the wink and gets her mother out of there. Dhaval was really sweet talking with gopi like this. However Ahem didn't look that happy. Maybe he doesn't want her to be well that soon because then he has no excuse to be around her that muchLOL

Loved Rashi telling her mum that everthing is fine with her. Okay she did hesistate for a second but then did the right thing. Old habits die hard (isn't that a saying) and she told her mum everything previously so she has to get used to lying to her mum in this aspect. And then she told her that she wants to live a honest life from now on, which means that she has understood that her old way of living was wrong!!!! Umri storms off and rashi feels bad about it, which is okay because Urmi is still her mum. Doesn't matter how much we think that calling her a mother is an insult to every other mother on this planet!!!

Hetal really had to force herself to be polite to Urmi. Poor woman I feel sorry for her. So final the purple witch, the inhuman thing and unfortunetelly the dumbo sometimes smart husband leave.

So this stupid phone of ahem's rings again and this useless employee tells ahem basically that he is to stupid to take care of a small buisness manner. ahem gets angry about it, Gopi gets worried and Koki gets annoyed with her son's inability to keep a balance between his work and private life. I also loved the way koki told ahem that she and the rest of the family is there to look after gopi and that non of them would be careless with her. I think she said that because Ahem was trying to argue there. You analysised this scene so well that there is not much left for me to say. So in the end what is left to say is that ahem believes Gopi's care so important that he doesn't completly agrees with koki but just says she might be right, which koki of course doesn't take in straight. However I am so relieved that koki is happy about ahems concern for Gopi I can't even tell you.

The scene between koki, Gopi and ahem was really cute. The way ahem hang around after saying goodbye to his mum clearly searching for an excuse to speak to his wife was great. And this talk about bells was just hilarious!!!!!! So finally he leaves LOL poor man didn't want to go to work

I agree with you the scene between Hetal and koki was great. These two are very different but great friends anyhow. And it is great to see. Then Rashi comes and asked for work in the kitchen which she doesn't get but she is at least given some other task. Still not happy she tells them to call her if there is any work left to do in the kitchen. Here Hetal really irritate me and Koki as well. I mean she can't expect to only say always nice things to everyone and then lets koki do the unpleasent stuff. Especially since Rashi is her bahu and not kokis. Well but finally Koki tells Rashi that there is no work for her in the kitchen and rashi is shocked, of course

Precap: Rashi and Gopi are comitting the ultimate crime, which is watching star plus Evil Smile what is this some anti advertising scheme. Don't watch star plus because your elders will scold you about for sure?

I did mess up some of the chronology but whatever I am sure it isn't that bad LOL and again I have written more then I intended. Just can't stop myself as it seems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Kristin I loved your post!!!!

Especially the bit about the starplus anti advertising thing!!LOL

Don't worry about writing so much!!! I love reading everyhting!! Even I didn't intend for mine to be so long, guess I was making up for the fact I didn't do one yesterday!!

You've echoed my sentimants so well as well!!

Did you notice that Jigar was missing today? I didn't even think about it when I was watching or writing mu post!! Chika reminded me today though!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
great analysis . loved the way koki told ahem off n the way ahem wanted to say bye to gopi indirectly 

sandyukNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

great analysis . loved the way koki told ahem off n the way ahem wanted to say bye to gopi indirectly 

Thanks!!

Koki and Ahem were amazing today!!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Don't worry about writing so much!!! I love reading everyhting!! Even I didn't intend for mine to be so long, guess I was making up for the fact I didn't do one yesterday!!

Did you notice that Jigar was missing today? I didn't even think about it when I was watching or writing mu post!! Chika reminded me today though!!

Thank you Nazma!!!Big smile

Yeah star plus is saying in its hit serial that watching star plus is a bad thing LOL gosh they really don't think in this tv station

I know but still I actually was planning to keep it short and write a little more on my ff. started the next update but couldn't right that much because i was helping in a charity event today

I noticed that my love was missing. But I think that the epi's to come will be these he missed due to him being on holiday Cry how can i live without seeing him for so long. Yeah Chika did good today I gave her a treat for it but I think she hasn't seen it yet

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Thank you Nazma!!!Big smile

Yeah star plus is saying in its hit serial that watching star plus is a bad thing LOL gosh they really don't think in this tv station

I know but still I actually was planning to keep it short and write a little more on my ff. started the next update but couldn't right that much because i was helping in a charity event today

I noticed that my love was missing. But I think that the epi's to come will be these he missed due to him being on holiday Cry how can i live without seeing him for so long. Yeah Chika did good today I gave her a treat for it but I think she hasn't seen it yet

I need to update too!!
I might make a start tonight but probably won't update til tomorrow!!

Ichangedit

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Great update Nazma...

Aham was so hot and inviting in his black suit...And koki, even though i laughed seeign the tactics ahamdikra was playing to say something to gopi, make me sad thinking what could have aham said if koki wasn't there...Also i liked the fact that at last rashi is genuinely repenting and KinVal has gone...Now i just want goham story to move forward and aham to think about gopi in office.

sandyukNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Great update Nazma...

Aham was so hot and inviting in his black suit...And koki, even though i laughed seeign the tactics ahamdikra was playing to say something to gopi, make me sad thinking what could have aham said if koki wasn't there...Also i liked the fact that at last rashi is genuinely repenting and KinVal has gone...Now i just want goham story to move forward and aham to think about gopi in office.

Thankyou!!!

And I agree with everything you said - especially how hot Anhem looked today!!!!

I really want Ahem to be thinking about Gopi at work too!! Maybe not to the extent that he gets in trouble for not doing his work but enough so that we can see that he is thinking about her and that he is worried and maybe even missing her!!!

Go to top