Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem was gorgeous today!! And I bow down to Koki!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I had so much fun watching todays episode!!!! Here I am all tucked up in bed in the afternoon because I refuse to get out in the freezing cold (although to be quite honest I am really quite hungry now so may have to break my self imposed exile!) and I get to see a great episode.

So with Kinjal refusing to go Dhaval comes down in his hard to miss bright green shirt and greets his aunt who is so happy to see him (what's the betting she saw an ATM rather than Dhaval here) Kinjal again refuses to go and gives the reason as being fearful for her life. Koki and Hetal looked shocked as does Urmila. Koki then asks for an explanation, Kinjal tells about the incident when she overheard Urshi's plotting, but keeps Rashi's name out of it, Urmila then says she was talking to Rashi about how to get rid of the cockroaaches etc in the kitchen - so that issue is resolved although Kinjal makes a last ditch effort with Dhaval and reminds him how scared she was, he, having just heard the explanation tells her it was a misunderstanding that has now been cleared.
Throughout all this Rashi looks guilty I felt as she remembered what she did, also because she's trying to impress the Modi's for real this time she doesn't want what she did previously to come back and bite her on her bum!!
Koki tells to go pack, Kinjal accuses her mum of not caring about her to which Koki replies she doesn't want to hear any more excuses and for her to just leave. Kinjal puts the fold out table down and storms up the stairs to pack.
Koki then calls Meethi, and it's kind of a flashback to the way she used to talk to Mani here, and tells her to take the table and the kedgeree from Rashi and take it to Gopi, Rashi says she'll do it but Koki insists that Meethi will - This exchange is witnessed by Urmila.
So after all that the work ended up being done by Meethi anyway!!!!

Kokila tells Rashi to take Urmila to see Gopi as she will be worried about her neice. Dhaval also decides to go with them. I think Koki only suggested it because our Ahemji was in his room too so the opportunity for any mischief from Urshi is low.  Hetal and Koki get on with preparations for the prayer they're going to have.

Up in GoHem's room, poor Gopi looks bored out of her skull while Ahem is lying on the sofa reading through a file. He glances up at her and then someone knocks on the door, Ahem tells whoever it is to come on and it's Meethi with the kedgeree, Ahem takes it form her, she asks Gopi if she needs anything elseGopi says no and Ahem tells Meethi to go.
Next shot is of Urshi and Dhaval walking to Gopi's room, Urmila is trying to get Rahi to tell her what was going on downstairs - Rashi rightly tells her it was nothing, hearing the whispering behind him Dhaval tells Urmi to come on. They knock on the door and Ahem tells them to come in, Golden Boy looks shocked to see them and says you lot here? (But in a polite way)
Urmi says she is here to take Kinjal and Dhaval home, honestly Ahem looks relieved at this. Even Gopi smiles. Urmi sits on the bed and asks Gopi how she is and tells her to get well soon and rest well.  Ahem has seen through Urmi and just goes short of rolling his eyes in this scene. And then tells a massive lie in front of everyone!!! She says that she will get well soon because Urmi's blood is running through her veins!!!!!!! She's lost her mind to tell such a lie in front of Ahem!!!!
Ahem turns to her shocked and angry and glances towards Rashi and motions towards Urmi with his eyes, she gets the hint and takes her mum out of there.
Dhaval says bye to Ahem and Gopi, and tells Gopi to look after herself and soon she will be best n best!!
Finaly they leave and Ahem can finally give Gopi the kedgeree!! And again he tells her to get up and sees her struggling!! Come on Ahem just cut out the middle man and help her up first time, unless you like to see her struggling a little?
He puts the tray down and helps her.

Back outside Dhaval says he's going to help Kinjal with the packing. Urmi takes the opportunity to question Rashi on the Modi's attitude to her, especially Koki and why did Koki stop Rashi from taking the food to Gopi. Rahi is about to confide in her mum when she remembers not to and tells her mum she want to live life on the straight and narrow no plotting. Urmi gets offended and says she waasn't going to do any plotting and storms off. So good on Rashi here!!!!!

Polite as ever Hetal tells Urmi to stay and eat but for once Urmi says no as she hass made food at home. Urmi, DHaval and Kinjal leave - Kinjal doesn't even say bye  but does look back from the doorway, Koki looks a bit upset/ worried I'm not sure which.

Back to GoHem, Gopi now has the food in front of her and is looking at Ahem, he tells her to eat and the the cursed phone rings. Ahem answers and it's Mr Solanki again who's ringing to tell Ahem that he's been unsuccessful in completing the tasks set. Ahem is annoyed and so would I be!! He reiterates what he told Solanki earlier. Gopi looks worried. I agree with Ahem here, why can't Solanki do this? He wouldn't have been given the responsibility unless he was high up in the company - also Chirag is at work why can't he handle it?? He knows Ahem is at home!
Koki sees Ahem shouting on the phone and looks at him with arms folded. Ahem ends the call and sees his mum standing there. I love how Ahem goes from angry man to shamefaced boy in front of Koki. He starts to explain and his mum asks what is this? And then proceeds to explain herself why all this is happening. ie because Ahem has not been able to go to the office. Ahem says Mom and looks towards Gopi who puts her head down. Koki explains to Ahem that she is here to look after Gopi as is the rest of the house and no one will be lax in providing her care. She lovingly explains to him that she understands that these days he has been unable to concentrate on his work and that's why he is facing problems - I'm loving that Gopi can hear all this from the comfort of her bed - Koki also says because Gopi was in hospital he was unable to into the office, but now Gopi is home he needs to start concentrating on his work too. Ahem replies yes mom MAYBE you are right!!!! 😲 Shock here of course because Ahem believes his mom to be always right!!! Even Koki says not maybe but absolutely. There is still half a day left and if you want you can still go to the office and sort some things. Love Koki here she is ultimately leaving the decision to go up to him. Ahem says yes and turns to go in and sees Gopi and stops. Koki is seeing all this, Ahem says something about Gopi's food to which Koki sys that she will feed her. Ahem is about to go in when Koki says his name and tells him she is happy to see him worried about his wife. (I know just how you feel Koki!!) Ahem slightly smiles at his mum and goes to get ready. Koki proceeds to feed Gopi and tells her to rest after she's eaten.
Ahem comes out dressed in the gorgeous black suit and pink shirt - It's a shame he's leaving for the office cos I could have spent all day looking at him. Ahem speaks directly to him mum here telling her he's off now, he looks at Gopi who looks down, Koki sees this and the fact that Ahem is still here. Ahem says "Gopi, you're medicines are here take them on time and when I come back I'll bring a bell so that if you need anything you can just ring it. (I could have done with one of those today but as I'm just being lazy and not ill I probably would have had things thrown at me).
Koki looks at Ahem in exasperation and repeats that the whole family is here and they are also worried and now get lost ( well more like now go).
Ahem says bye and GoHem look at each other, he leaves and Koki finishes feeding Gopi.

Gorgeous scene between Koki and Hetal in the kitchen!! Koki is happy that Gopi has eaten something and that Ahem has gone to the office. Hetal is also happy cos of Ahem and Gopi and the new undersatanding they are forming which is vital to their realtionship as huband and wife.Koki is agrees. Hetal thinks good times are coming to Modi house after so long, Gopi had some food, Kinjal has gone back home. Koki looks worried hearing Kinjal's name. Hetal notices and Koki explains that she hopes that Kinjal can soon gain some common sense and become a responsible wife and DIL.
Hetal reassures Koki and tells her to trust in her upbringing.

Rashi comes in the kitchen to offer her services and is rejected, undettered she carries on asking. Koki gives her some jobs to do outside the kitchen I think dusting and watering the plants. Rashi asks if there's anything left to do in the kitchen they should tell her, Hetal starts to tell her the reason why she's not to help but can't finish, she looks pleadingly at Koki who tries to get her to continue but then tells Rashi herself that she is not to help out in the kitchen. Basically she's banned from cooking.
Hetal is too soft here, she doesn't want Rashi in the kitchen but she can't tell her straight - no wonder Koki has to constantly take charge!!
Episode ends on Rashi's shocked face.

Precap.
A bit of advvertising on Starplus for starplus!!
Rashi has out the telly on for Gopi as Gopi was bored. Which isn't a bad thing is it? When my uncle had his accident all he did was watch tv for weeks on end!!
Koki comes in and Rashi starts explaining.

I have to say I absolutely loved Koki today!! The way she handled Ahem was brilliant and she didn't have any negativity towards the amount of attention Ahem is giving Gopi!!! In fact she's proud of him!!

Now if only she hadn't been in the room when Ahem was about to leave then maybe we could have had a little more of  a GoHem moment!!!
Giaa is doing an amazing job acting the invalid!!! I feel sos orry forher whenever I see her!!

Right I'm finally getting out of bed!! It's now 6.30 and my mother will kill me!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe Ahem should think of putting the sign saying:

LET ME STAY AT HOME WITH MY WIFE I WILL NOT GO TO OFFICE! πŸ€£
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Lovely post NajmaπŸ˜‰
Ahem was looking so hot today!
Unfortunately no Jigarji
But Raashi,aww i love how she's changing and Koki ws hillarious!πŸ˜‰
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fab analysis, was waiting for u to update but went online and managed to get youtube working and watched it.. LOL

great seeing ahem ahem in black suit..
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post and update...thanks

I think this "Avoiding Rashi" thing will create a storm in future,,specially for Gopi...rashi'll soon develop a neglegance feeling and she''ll eventually make responsible Gopi for this thanks to the pre-kalakari of Urmi...😑
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltl1deewani

Great post and update...thanks

I think this "Avoiding Rashi" thing will create a storm in future,,specially for Gopi...rashi'll soon develop a neglegance feeling and she''ll eventually make responsible Gopi for this thanks to the pre-kalakari of Urmi...😑

Maybe but i think Raashi's going to stay positive fingers crossed heheπŸ˜‰
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Lovely post NajmaπŸ˜‰

Ahem was looking so hot today!
Unfortunately no Jigarji
But Raashi,aww i love how she's changing and Koki ws hillarious!πŸ˜‰

Thankyou Chika!!!

You know I was that into the episode that I didn't even notice that Jiar wasn't in it!!😲
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kokilla was best...she ensured that Ahem decides what he wants to after she put her point forward & also appreciated him for taking care of Gopi.

She was there with Gopi taking care of her & latter thanking God that Gopi was able to eat...

But there has been one point that she has also noticed that her son was making an effort & that her vahu seems to not know how to react to that...so will she help her vahu as she needs a mother here to understand things ...
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritu567

Maybe Ahem should think of putting the sign saying:

LET ME STAY AT HOME WITH MY WIFE I WILL NOT GO TO OFFICE! πŸ€£

πŸ˜†
Yeah but would Koki pay any attention to the sign!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

fab analysis, was waiting for u to update but went online and managed to get youtube working and watched it.. LOL

great seeing ahem ahem in black suit..

Thanks Ayesha!!

πŸ˜†
I was having an immensely lazy day today!!! Now I'm up and about  again!!
So sorry you had to wait for my musings!!

How's the weather today?

And yeah he looked fantastic today!!