Gopi to ring a bell to call people, do her bidding - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

If the roles were reversed Rashi would be pestering Gopi with that Bell, and with the way things are with Jigar and her, he would walk in grab the bell and chuck it out the window and walk out...😆 and Gopi with a scared look would hesitate a little bit and follow him.

😆
That's so true!!!

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

If the roles were reversed Rashi would be pestering Gopi with that Bell, and with the way things are with Jigar and her, he would walk in grab the bell and chuck it out the window and walk out...😆 and Gopi with a scared look would hesitate a little bit and follow him, leaving Rashi hopping mad...aah happy thoughts...😍

Now I know that you really still hate the girl😆 However if you would have asked me about two weeks back I would agree with you. Rashi would def have done that and right before she was kicked out I can imagine Jigar doing that. But in the moment Rashi would be to afraid of annoying any modi to pestering them with her bell ringing.
Great post , it wud be good to see rashie jump up to run to gopi ring cos gopi always jumped up to her demands from their days of living in cm . Our gopi wud never think of worrying others to help her so she needs to tell her miser husband that he need not spend his money on something she won't use.
OMG The funniest & cutest thing from Mr. Modi has been the bell idea...I have watched that sc quite a few times...Hilarious & cute. But then what can you expect from such a practical guy ...practical approach only ( no chocolates & flowers)...Bell🤣...Ahem's pragmatism at its BEST!!

Generally guys ruin the most idyllic picture or scene with their pragmatism ...mine does that all the time :(. But must confess this was the cutest pragmatism...wifey sick ...mom & others on different floors...so how do u call them...Ring the BELL  Gopi🤣❤️...it was music to my ears.