Gopi to ring a bell to call people, do her bidding

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi is going to really love that...😛🤣 After dreaming of being the maharani of Modi Bhavan for so long she sees her younger cousin married to the heir plus the one she calls villager reach the heights she has always wanted...Gopi better be careful, I think when she rings the bell to call Rashi, Rashi going to come smother her or worse put poison in her food...😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Let me wear my sparrow suit, and cap then when she rings the bell i shall run up tae her.

Btw funny post!! 

congrats ur campaign working though..
cant believe they refused to give a  Tellybuzz when i asked and then turned out they did.. LOL 
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
That was so funny at the first instance that he wants to get her a bell... 😆.. coming to Rashi, as the bell rings, she will come to Gopi, Gopi tumhe kya chahiye ? she will  be right there for help... Just like - any attendant boys at the offices in India... Yes Mam...😉😛😆
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hilarious!!

I really want to see Rashi's reaction to the bell, but what would be even better is to see Urmila's reaction to hearing the bell and seeing Rashi jump to action!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hilarious!!

I really want to see Rashi's reaction to the bell, but what would be even better is to see Urmila's reaction to hearing the bell and seeing Rashi jump to action!!

Yah, I want to see that right now, it's too delicious to contemplate, I can't wait, do you see Urmila today, she isn't used to Rashi behaving good, and if Rashi goes running to serve Gopi, I think Urmila will burst a gasket. Something is going to happen to her, the shock will be too much...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
heh babes can you go and support my campaign to have TRP incorporated in the ranking please here is the link...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2381452
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Gopi won't ring it that much. I think she already feels burdened by her disability, which is making everyone care for her. She should just ring it to call Ahemji. He needs to be bothered much more still...let's see how patient he is with her, test his endurance. 🤣
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

heh babes can you go and support my campaign to have TRP incorporated in the ranking please here is the link...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2381452

Done it!!!😃
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rashi running to do gopi's bidding is something I want to see and can see happening. Gopi won't over do it so I don't think there is any worry for Rashi to turn evil again in this.

I also supported your compaigne Nafisa!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
If the roles were reversed Rashi would be pestering Gopi with that Bell, and with the way things are with Jigar and her, he would walk in grab the bell and chuck it out the window and walk out...😆 and Gopi with a scared look would hesitate a little bit and follow him, leaving Rashi hopping mad...aah happy thoughts...😍Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago