Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

their love is at  spiritual level as karnika said themselves...
wen did ^^this happen Namu?

nimmi kritz said in an iv may be one of the valentine day one... wait i will give u the link...
Edited by nammu90 - 12 years ago
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

@bold.. not everyone is a fan of them for their acting skills.. we love them for what they are.. what we have known them to be.. for their personalities.. n on a emotional level.. so if we r hurt its not our fault.. or may b yes for having loved them soo much.. n y cant ppl be their fans for they are the most adorable couple they have seen?

@blue..same here... i cant explain how much tensions we're going thru coz of such news..
@red..coz it was said by kritz herself n not cooked up by the media..otherwise hu cares? n as their well wishers we want to be assured that all is well.. thats all.. 

@green.. yes there is one thing we can do...is go away from the world that constantly reminds us of them ..its not possible to forget but we can try n divert our minds to somethin else  dat might help reduce our pain..

having said that... i never want to go away from them... love them too too much n want to continue to love them as much n more.. Amen..

very well said nimmi