•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As I am watching last few episodes, I am thinking about Roli's future. πŸ˜›The actual plan was to send her to college for studies; however, now she is married,😊 so should she attend college or quite it. πŸ˜•To some ppl, education is the most important thing,😳 what would you say about Roli or her in-laws. πŸ˜•If she decides to join, would they allow?πŸ˜• I think they should especially Siddhanth😊 because this makes life run smoothly. πŸ˜† right? Edited by beeangel11 - 12 years ago
She is now married to the rockstar sid... Hooottt husband cum buddy... future is bright πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by diyajoshi12

She is now married to the rockstar sid... Hooottt husband cum buddy... future is bright πŸ˜‰
How can you say that?πŸ˜› After all, we all know how stubborn Siddhanth is πŸ˜•
Originally posted by beeangel11

As I am watching last few episodes, I am thinking about Roli's future. πŸ˜›The actual plan was to send her to college for studies; however, now she is married,😊 so should she attend college or quite it. πŸ˜•To some ppl, education is the most important thing,😳 what would you say about Roli or her in-laws. πŸ˜•If she decides to join, would they allow?πŸ˜• I think they should especially Siddhanth😊 because this makes life run smoothly. πŸ˜† right?
The college thing can actually be another track. Mataji objecting, Prem - Sid warring with Mataji. Simar crying. Roli thinking- fight all you want amongst yourselves ultimately I will do what I want to do.

Nothing can b said abt Roli's future.. 
But i must tell "AVIKA" has a bright future... good job:)

wat an acting and those expressions... She is simply superb.. looks lik cute doll in saree..
14 year old Avika doing such adult roles although she's doing a good job somehow its looks little disturbing..and soon sid-roli romantic track will start with such a huge age gap it just dosent seem right.They should replace her with some older actress.
It will be grossly disturbing to see a 14 yr old act being in love and be in a physical relationship...This is sending a seriously wrong message to all teenagers out there who don't want to study and have their heads full of romantic crap !

Seriously - in real life, is there even ONE family that will just take in a new bahu's relation and give her so much prestige, wealth, right on their home and expect nothing but to be a good cook and a decoration piece from morning to night ?

Also - the number of people looking forward to seeing a 14 yr old's romance with a much older chap is frankly very very unsettling - NO MATTER HOW CUTE HE SEEMS !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sometimes i feel so awkward to see avika playing a mature role...getting married, divorced and again married...the cute girl jisse hum 2 saal pehle bhi balika badhu ke roop mein dekha tha,,woh achanak ...what to say...