Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sunaina,

I absolutely loved the scene. It was portrayed beautifully and emoted so well, by both of them. I really felt for her (even though its fiction, I couldn't help but feel sad). I'm glad Arnav's realized it all and has seen her loyalty and the "respect" line has a huge significance. She'll be a good friend to him and have a huge hand in bringing Arnav and Khushi together and maybe one day they can reciprocate the cupidness and set her up! I'd love to see the 3 of them as good friends in the future and working on setting her up, that can be a nice track!
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Sana Khan was great today.
Yeah I surely would want to see her in another serial as a lead .
I also want her to stay in IPK ,not as a vamp but as a good friend to KKG.
KKG really needs a shoulder to cry on and ofcourse LA can be there for her as a TRUE friend.
She might just be paired with Dhruv as the 3 rd Raizada bahu. 
All I want LA to aka Sana to not turn into a VAMP and move out of ASRs ife without any trouble.
Anyway Sana is tooo cute to be a VAMP .

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

You are a great actress and beautiful tooand deserve to be the female lead in any show. πŸ‘

Dont know for how many more episodes you will be here.

But I do wish that  very soon you get teh offer of a female lead role in a show .

Will look forward to a show with you and Barun as leads once IPKKND ends.

Barun rubs off his co-acrtresses with luck .  Look at Krystle - who is now a lead in a very hit show πŸ˜‰

You are so right..Sana has done a great job today...
I have always liked her since KMH 2...it just d character La she is playing we r bound to loose her in place of Khushi...
She deserves a standing oviation...πŸ‘
If we look back to the initial pisods of IPK, its only La n ASR whose character has developed immensely...and she has done a good job..

I wish she get lead roles in other shows..⭐️

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sana is simply superb. 
Sana Khan is a great Actresses with talent and beauty ! i also want her to play a lead in a new show. 
she is brilliant. i came to this forum after so long just to praise this lady πŸ‘ and su your last is line is so true.hamara barun hai hi aisa πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Humsafar - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
caan't agree more Suu  πŸ€—loved Sana from KMH daaays & i still love thaat much ❀️ she's really amazing$😍
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Both Arnav and Lavanya rocked in today's epi, but felt very bad for poor La. She changed herself just for love & she couldn't even get it. Hope she stays in the show with another male lead...don't want her to leave from the show.
sunaina02 thumbnail
I wrote this post based on all the threads comments in the forum. When I watched the episode , i found it to be much much better than I imagined.

Very well scripted, I was pinching myself - am I watching  A hindi serial or an american soap
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same I came on this forum after a very long time just to Praise Sana Khan πŸ€— . Wow she stole the episode just loved her! That hug was so cute and made me emotional. She is an awesome actress and all the best for her in the future. Loved her since kmh2 as shefali. Su I hv been reading ur posts since BHPH days loved it and ur posts so true Barun charm worked fir Crystle n def for La now:)
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Same I came on this forum after a very long time just to Praise Sana Khan πŸ€— . Wow she stole the episode just loved her! That hug was so cute and made me emotional. She is an awesome actress and all the best for her in the future. Loved her since kmh2 as shefali. Su I hv been reading ur posts since BHPH days loved it and ur posts so true Barun charm worked fir Crystle n def for La now:)

Thanks for liking my posts.πŸ€—

I