sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You are a great actress and beautiful tooand deserve to be the female lead in any show. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dont know for how many more episodes you will be here.

But I do wish that  very soon you get teh offer of a female lead role in a show .

Will look forward to a show with you and Barun as leads once IPKKND ends.

Barun rubs off his co-acrtresses with luck .  Look at Krystle - who is now a lead in a very hit show πŸ˜‰

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Please like my post if you appreciated Sana Khan today and comment on her profile too
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Totally , I'd love to see Barun & her as leads in a different show. πŸ˜³ I hope that happens. But when it comes to IPK , it just has to be ArHi :)
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
Barun rubs off his co-acrtresses with luck .  Look at Krystle - who is now a lead in a very hit show

totally agree on this! i guess its Barun who brings out the best from his co-actors😊 she and Barun really had the chemistry today! i loved that scene..very touching! 😳.. sana khan..stole the show today! ❀️ love her!
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know i rly want her to get her own show shes sooo good.  and lavanya is like one of the best characters on the show i loved her transformation from the begining
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

I really appreciated her acting today..Felt bad for La,

And yes most definitely saw the chemistry for the first time between Sana & Barun.It was WOW !
But one question when did Barun work with Krystle ??πŸ˜•
I wanted see him with Krystle .Probably with Aditti Gupta and Sukuriti and Rati too.Panchi bora and Barun looks good together too only if Panchi bora could act
But anyways Barun will have chemistry with any actress.As I always say his presence is enough.

Krystle played the role of tara ( SHravans actual love ) in BHPH -  a role very similar to La' but more vampish .
arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, she has all the qualities to be a lead, If she gets an offer as an lead in any new show, I will watch
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yep, Sana is just amazing. Wanna see her do very well. 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i totally loved her today...awesome performance..her chemistry with barun was rocking...n totally agree with the coactors thing...ehmmbh after tara role lin bhph was best thing that happened to the lady...wish sana gets a great show as a lead...they r many shows where i dont find many actreses up to the mark...sana can do wondrs she deserves lead roles
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree! Sana is a really great actress!! Ususally i don't see much chemistry between her and ASR, but today when actually Arnav came out, Lavanya's emotions came out well too! 

She was absolutly brilliant today and I wish her the best for future!!