Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
precap was awesome.we are excited for today's epsode.
viny_queen thumbnail
but i feel that some time ram compliment her in real mean she look nice in black saree so atleast they show their one scene like nighty wala one
Sonia1602 thumbnail
I think they will show this scene in the end just to keep suspense alive for the whole weekend OR
Ram will simply say "haa rishta hai" and then leave

hating it, this whole week was not so great, Ekta maiya getting to her usual trend of stretching all, anyways hope I am wrong and it all ends tomorrow.
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
precap is really interesting!! i hope they don't stretch it till monday... ram should hopefully understand priya's love for him now by looking at how hurt she is!
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
monday tak to stretch hona hi hai yeh ab...itna to experience ho hi gaya hai  BT ke saath humhe ...as many of u suggested...Ram will say..."Haan" and priya will be heart broken till Monday and we will be left stressed waiting for the cat to be out of the bag :(
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Precap was promising... Hopefully today cat will be out of bag...

Priya... I can't see you cry dear... But this was the Love for Ram which was flowing from her eyes...

I loved the way she on keep looking at Ram while buying Wallet in Mall...:)
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am excited about tomorrow's episode but dont be surprised if Ekta leaves us with the same scene we saw in the precap and ends it right there... we may be waiting for 3 more days to hear the entire story...

One should learn from Ekta to stretch a scene into an episode...

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess the complete mystery will be unraveled on mon or tues, till then we will be killed by an overdoes of evil trio, new dectective ms ayesha and nuts dilema. i still feel she wont go through this , or maybe there will be some huge complication and kartick gets the call as could be she gave the no of kartiuck without thinking as the emergency no.

i love sakshis acting, she is beyond par the finest in televisionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved the precap...finally Priya confronts Ram!!! from the looks of it,one more amazing scene by Sakshi on the way...but i feel the secret will come out next week...we'll be left hanging and predicting throughout the weekend...tired of thinking of various possibilities of Ram-Apeksha relationship...Ekta has left no stone unturned to have us in a confused stateπŸ˜•