Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Even I was wondering why PM was moaning? It was lil bit awkward.

No matter what and who the topic is about , it must end up talking about Mahek. New rule of IF/ BB forum? Just curious!😉
Edited by Kanchhi_ - 12 years ago
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkratos

i too felt the same. i had to mute the channel because of that. My mom would have thought i am watching some po*n movies in such high volume on tv :)

so you are allowed to watch them in low volume on laptop? 😉
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: boondein

I didn't notice! :O

Stop noticing and start hearing :-) Just kidding :-)
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was funny I was like why is she moaning 😆
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 i heard that too 🤣

may be that wasn't her intention and the sound came out like that 🤣
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

That would be Pooja Mishra was having sex with the air. Kinda like Tabu in that horror movie...I forgot the name.

🤣 Hawas?

Yea it was hawas.😆 Or was it hawa? Kya promo tha. Scarred me for life. Maybe I should watch it now for unintentional comedy. ðŸ˜†

Just checked it's Hawa. 😆😆 But Hawas fits well. What was Tabu doing? Scarred me for life.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yea it was hawas.😆 Or was it hawa? Kya promo tha. Scarred me for life. Maybe I should watch it now for unintentional comedy. ðŸ˜†

It was hawa. I remember watching this on Zee cinema several years ago, 😆 scarred me for life. 😆 It was perverted but unintentionally howlarious.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That would be Pooja Mishra was having sex with the air. Kinda like Tabu in that horror movie...I forgot the name.

ROFL! how does that even work?😕🤣 
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bonny05

Yeah even I thought same thing too in the starting but later on realized its PM but i had to mute it in the middle otherwise i was going to get in trouble because of that moaning soud lol🤣yuckkk🤢

🤣 thats funnyy...
But u know what i think, coz sunny is acting like goody two shoes infront of housemates pm was purposely sabotaging her performance but giving her real sound effects!!! When i didnt undertand whats happening in beginning i was seriously thinking whats wrong with sunny asliyat pe aagayi hai kya yukkk with this song n was speechless for awhile until i undrstood pm trick n it was funny for me l8r 😆Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago