why was pooja misra making those noises? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Even I was wondering why PM was moaning? It was lil bit awkward.

No matter what and who the topic is about , it must end up talking about Mahek. New rule of IF/ BB forum? Just curious!😉
Edited by Kanchhi_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by coolkratos

i too felt the same. i had to mute the channel because of that. My mom would have thought i am watching some po*n movies in such high volume on tv :)

so you are allowed to watch them in low volume on laptop? 😉
Originally posted by boondein

I didn't notice! :O

Stop noticing and start hearing :-) Just kidding :-)
It was funny I was like why is she moaning 😆
🤣 🤣 i heard that too 🤣

may be that wasn't her intention and the sound came out like that 🤣
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

That would be Pooja Mishra was having sex with the air. Kinda like Tabu in that horror movie...I forgot the name.

🤣 Hawas?

Yea it was hawas.😆 Or was it hawa? Kya promo tha. Scarred me for life. Maybe I should watch it now for unintentional comedy. ðŸ˜†

Just checked it's Hawa. 😆😆 But Hawas fits well. What was Tabu doing? Scarred me for life.

Yea it was hawas.😆 Or was it hawa? Kya promo tha. Scarred me for life. Maybe I should watch it now for unintentional comedy. ðŸ˜†
It was hawa. I remember watching this on Zee cinema several years ago, 😆 scarred me for life. 😆 It was perverted but unintentionally howlarious.

That would be Pooja Mishra was having sex with the air. Kinda like Tabu in that horror movie...I forgot the name.

ROFL! how does that even work?😕🤣 
Originally posted by bonny05

Yeah even I thought same thing too in the starting but later on realized its PM but i had to mute it in the middle otherwise i was going to get in trouble because of that moaning soud lol🤣yuckkk🤢

🤣 thats funnyy...
But u know what i think, coz sunny is acting like goody two shoes infront of housemates pm was purposely sabotaging her performance but giving her real sound effects!!! When i didnt undertand whats happening in beginning i was seriously thinking whats wrong with sunny asliyat pe aagayi hai kya yukkk with this song n was speechless for awhile until i undrstood pm trick n it was funny for me l8r 😆Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago