Bigg Boss Season 5

why was pooja misra making those noises?

radhika215 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when sunny was dancing to mehbooba mehbooba, you can hear pooja misra making all those sex/orgasmic sounds in the back...and here i thought sunny was the po*nstar

LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divasupremacy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she was actually crying...for help😆
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rrpatel

when sunny was dancing to mehbooba mehbooba, you can hear pooja misra making all those sex/orgasmic sounds in the back...and here i thought sunny was the po*nstar

LOL

i too felt the same. i had to mute the channel because of that. My mom would have thought i am watching some po*n movies in such high volume on tv :)
This content was originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

thoses noises were being made by Mahek chahat, she was standing behind the wall where Mishra was handcuffed.

hahahahahaahah,lmao,can't stop laughing🤣
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL

the same thing i was wondering.. pahle i thght its sunnny :P then the realisation struck
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

thoses noises were being made by Mahek chahat, she was standing behind the wall where Mishra was handcuffed.

🤣
i still remember mahek's seducing act in the weekly task 'haseena teri missal kaha'
that was more vulgar than those noises...i just changed the channel that day after seeing half of her act as my mom was sitting with me...🤢
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought sunny was making those sounds while dancing n was shocked 😳 but then i noticed pooM giving side effects for sunnys performance, this pooM bhi naa 😆
dumb-pom thumbnail
Maybe Sunny has converted PM and now PM likes girls... ðŸ˜Ž
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hardyboy666

hahahahahaahah,lmao,can't stop laughing🤣

it was Juhi , who seen a left over chicken piece !!!!
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

I thought sunny was making those sounds while dancing n was shocked 😳 but then i noticed pooM giving side effects for sunnys performance, this pooM bhi naa 😆

Yeah even I thought same thing too in the starting but later on realized its PM but i had to mute it in the middle otherwise i was going to get in trouble because of that moaning soud lol🤣yuckkk🤢