Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

14/12 Break up scene(PICS)- SIMPLY BRAVO SANA!

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
It was the easiest break up ever but truly a heart wrenching one😭...and I dedicate this to Sana and her brilliant acting today...BRAVO GIRL👏! 

You surprised us by your expressions...It truly does hurt when i guy tells you that he doesn't feel the same way you do...and she brilliantly showed it today...😳

I know a lot of you didn't like this...but she truly deserved that caress from the man she truly loves...even if it was the last time...

Lavanya was so sweet...even before she asked him for that hug...she told him that she knows he doesn't like all this...but can she still get a hug from him...awww😳

ASR with his gesture truly showed her the respect she deserved..😳 Without the caress and the hug...this scene would have meant nothing at all...BRILLIANT SANA AND BARUN! 👏 WONDERFUL EMOTIONS PORTRAYED...👏

I had tears in my eyes watching her today...You truly did it Sana...👏! 
And I  really apologize for not appreciating your acting skills, you proved it today that you deserve to be amongst the cast of IPKKND!👏
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i lovedd todays episode! sana was soo damn awesome! really loved her acting! i too had tears in my eyes! and i actually like loved that hug! it was d last one ever and lavanya was like fab!:) awesome post!:)
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I cried when Arnav hugged La...mainly bcoz i was not in La's place to get a free hugg😭
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu112

i lovedd todays episode! sana was soo damn awesome! really loved her acting! i too had tears in my eyes! and i actually like loved that hug! it was d last one ever and lavanya was like fab!:) awesome post!:)

thanks😃
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome pics and captions,loved today's episode,great acting portrayed between Barun & Sana...Heartbreaking...Thank you Shyla⭐️🤗
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I really liked sana for the first time today.. i mean as far as her acting is concerned..

it didnt have much scope before.. but today she has been given a good screen space.. good job sana!!
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinsel

Awesome pics and captions,loved today's episode,great acting portrayed between Barun & Sana...Heartbreaking...Thank you Shyla⭐️🤗

UR WELCOME DEAR...IT TOUCHED MY HEART TODAY😳
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
both of them acted perfect
I loved this scene so much
bravo 👏
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i know shy aj ka epi toh sana ke naam!!
sana was too gud!!
aur barun toh hai hi apna regular treat!!

wen la said"no ASR no..!!and clutched her saree or lehengaa!
it was so emotional.!!
loved her today!!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am one of those guilty as charged... I too wanted LA out ... but today her acting was superb... I really felt for her... in the end we all want to be loved... it was sad to see that all her efforts did not get her the man for whom she changed... 😭

I hope her character will continue in the serial... 😊
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago