something different

ujs30 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well after seeing today's episode i found one thing very different. was that a medical conference or a platform to remember your love? means i know how a medical conference is? the platform ashu choose to show his love for nidhi, i found it awkward. means common u r a well known surgeon, HOD of a hospital, other fellow doctors are there for hearing your thoughts on medical profession and what u r saying? its good that there is nothing wrong for senior to learn a good things from your junior but by saying that she was very naughty, it was hard to be strict with her and this and that. there is less of medical profession and more of remembering nidhi. the speech was not upto the level which ashu possessed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed..but its a show..and i have stop expecting 'reality' from it...
ujs30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Agreed..but its a show..and i have stop expecting 'reality' from it...

so true. one more example. have u seen any hospital sending a doctor who is totally new to you, you haven't seen her work, she even didn't see the hospital where she is going to work, u just take her on a recommandation of your friend and you have sent her for a all india medical conference?
tapish thumbnail
ya you are absolutely right. how can you send new intern who has just started to all India medical conference?
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tapish

ya you are absolutely right. how can you send new intern who has just started to all India medical conference?

Dr Sunil might have another...less noble...motive for taking a new intern with him...😉
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ujs30

so true. one more example. have u seen any hospital sending a doctor who is totally new to you, you haven't seen her work, she even didn't see the hospital where she is going to work, u just take her on a recommandation of your friend and you have sent her for a all india medical conference?

😕

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: tapish

😃 Arey think about it, which aged male doctor wouldn't want to take a young female intern who likes to flirt with aged doctors to conferences? 😛
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, you all are right. We have never seen Dr. Ashutosh and even Dr. Mallika doing something in their professional life, serving as a doctor. Everytime they are shown either in their cabin, hospital corridor, cafeteria or parking.
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ujs30

well after seeing today's episode i found one thing very different. was that a medical conference or a platform to remember your love? means i know how a medical conference is? the platform ashu choose to show his love for nidhi, i found it awkward. means common u r a well known surgeon, HOD of a hospital, other fellow doctors are there for hearing your thoughts on medical profession and what u r saying? its good that there is nothing wrong for senior to learn a good things from your junior but by saying that she was very naughty, it was hard to be strict with her and this and that. there is less of medical profession and more of remembering nidhi. the speech was not upto the level which ashu possessed.

thank god someone made a topic on this one..i completely agree with u..he is a well know surgeon..i found it lil bit funny when he said that he brought  more books than the clothes & from that books he has written down few things which he would like to read in front of everyone...people want to hear Dr. Ashu from so many years & what he share with them is everything else than his professional knowledge... 
Magical_Touch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 Arey think about it, which aged male doctor wouldn't want to take a young female intern who likes to flirt with aged doctors to conferences? 😛

mallu exchanging meds really good for medical conference. May be she can give tips to how to risk patient lives just to get what is not yours ðŸ˜›