Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem is a vampire or werewolf

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He changed into his suit so quickly ! Koki had only gotten the second spoonful of khichdi to Gopi's mouth and he was there all ready to go. πŸ˜† Plus he is super hot, has super strength (lifting concrete ceilings off Gopi) and hungry for Gopi 😳 (not her blood but close enough) Oh and I forgot to mention that he does change in the sense of his character..just not into a wolf πŸ˜† Sometimes he is the big bad wolf and other times he is so caring for his wife.That could only be two things- Vampire or Werewolf. Which one do you think it is guys? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He a dracula!!! 

that what i call him every time and also said it when i spoke to him 

llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

He a dracula!!! 

that what i call him every time and also said it when i spoke to him 

Hilarious ayesha ! πŸ˜† I want to see him with fangs and also turn into a bat though 😲
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

He changed into his suit so quickly ! Koki had only gotten the second spoonful of khichdi to Gopi's mouth and he was there all ready to go. πŸ˜† Plus he is super hot, has super strength (lifting concrete ceilings off Gopi) and hungry for Gopi 😳 (not her blood but close enough) Oh and I forgot to mention that he does change in the sense of his character..just not into a wolf πŸ˜† Sometimes he is the big bad wolf and other times he is so caring for his wife.That could only be two things- Vampire or Werewolf. Which one do you think it is guys? πŸ˜‰

Your post reminds me of Twilight🀣
I think Ahem's a vampire,probably Edward, you see in the beggining how Edward is trying to control himself and stay away from Bella cause she smells so good,likewise Ahem is trying to stay away from Gopi cause she was uneducated and prettyπŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Your post reminds me of Twilight🀣
I think Ahem's a vampire,probably Edward, you see in the beggining how Edward is trying to control himself and stay away from Bella cause she smells so good,likewise Ahem is trying to stay away from Gopi cause she was uneducated and prettyπŸ˜†

Their story is nothing like twilight except Gopi being weak like Bella πŸ˜† Yes that is true though ..That scene in Twilight was just hilarious !! and Ahem does seem like Edward a bit except the anger and workaholicness. 😊
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he can be anything. He is cute.😳
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG. Have you seen how sexy the twilight guys are. Vampires are too pale. Ahem is a werewolf. Grrr!
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

OMG. Have you seen how sexy the twilight guys are. Vampires are too pale. Ahem is a werewolf. Grrr!

That could just be a myth ..I didn't say that he had to be a twilight vampire πŸ˜† Im certain they don't glitter int he sunlight as it mentions in Twilight. πŸ˜‰ Yes he seems more like a werewolf because of him temper just like Jacob .
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There is a conflict with how Aham looks and how Aham acts, all his characteristics, his eating habits, his control lighting change from calm into anger, shows his like a Vampire but the way he looks his bulky and muscular and dark like a werewolf. So I think his a warewolf parading as vampire.πŸ˜›
navyab thumbnail
Ahem is the new cross between Vampire & werewolf !!!! Hence he has characterisitics of both...Mayb V should take a new movie on this mix ...What say Nafisa πŸ˜‰