India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem is a vampire or werewolf

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
He changed into his suit so quickly ! Koki had only gotten the second spoonful of khichdi to Gopi's mouth and he was there all ready to go. LOL Plus he is super hot, has super strength (lifting concrete ceilings off Gopi) and hungry for Gopi Embarrassed (not her blood but close enough) Oh and I forgot to mention that he does change in the sense of his character..just not into a wolf LOL Sometimes he is the big bad wolf and other times he is so caring for his wife.That could only be two things- Vampire or Werewolf. Which one do you think it is guys? Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajimoksadiltl-neela-uamazmoksha89famzii05Ichangedit5centsRitu--JollyJabeen---HANISA---Eris--Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
He a dracula!!! 

that what i call him every time and also said it when i spoke to him 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramllSerenityll--HANISA---JollyJabeen--Eris-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

He a dracula!!! 

that what i call him every time and also said it when i spoke to him 

Hilarious ayesha ! LOL I want to see him with fangs and also turn into a bat though Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen---HANISA---GayabCat-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

He changed into his suit so quickly ! Koki had only gotten the second spoonful of khichdi to Gopi's mouth and he was there all ready to go. LOL Plus he is super hot, has super strength (lifting concrete ceilings off Gopi) and hungry for Gopi Embarrassed (not her blood but close enough) Oh and I forgot to mention that he does change in the sense of his character..just not into a wolf LOL Sometimes he is the big bad wolf and other times he is so caring for his wife.That could only be two things- Vampire or Werewolf. Which one do you think it is guys? Wink

Your post reminds me of TwilightROFL
I think Ahem's a vampire,probably Edward, you see in the beggining how Edward is trying to control himself and stay away from Bella cause she smells so good,likewise Ahem is trying to stay away from Gopi cause she was uneducated and prettyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadmoksha89llSerenityllfamzii05--HANISA--

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Your post reminds me of TwilightROFL
I think Ahem's a vampire,probably Edward, you see in the beggining how Edward is trying to control himself and stay away from Bella cause she smells so good,likewise Ahem is trying to stay away from Gopi cause she was uneducated and prettyLOL

Their story is nothing like twilight except Gopi being weak like Bella LOL Yes that is true though ..That scene in Twilight was just hilarious !! and Ahem does seem like Edward a bit except the anger and workaholicness. Smile

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen---HANISA--

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
he can be anything. He is cute.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadllSerenityll--HANISA---JollyJabeen-

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
OMG. Have you seen how sexy the twilight guys are. Vampires are too pale. Ahem is a werewolf. Grrr!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadllSerenityll--HANISA---JollyJabeen-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

OMG. Have you seen how sexy the twilight guys are. Vampires are too pale. Ahem is a werewolf. Grrr!

That could just be a myth ..I didn't say that he had to be a twilight vampire LOL Im certain they don't glitter int he sunlight as it mentions in Twilight. Wink Yes he seems more like a werewolf because of him temper just like Jacob .

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen---HANISA--

Go to top