•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,im confused?
Why is Raashi and Gopi so scared that Kokila came and found them watching Starplus? (way to promote the channel guys😆)
Gopi's injured and borred so its unlike she can do any work anyway and Koki and Hetal arn't giving any responsibility or work to Raashi😕

Is it a crime to watch TV or something that Koki is glaring at them?😆
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
I think Rashi is worried about Kokila's expression. She now has got signals that she is not forgiven and one wrong step, she will be back to where she came from.
Also I think Rashi knows that Kokila does not want her near Gopi anytime soon. She was twice asked not to take Kitchidi to Gopi. Its obvious. Even her mother noticed it,
So this tension of Rashi's is a combination of facts.
1. She is afraid Kokila will be mad that she is in Gopi's room when she was not asked to help Gopi.
2. Rashi has been caught trying to get Gopi into trouble many times before. So this may also be playing in the back of Rashi's mind that Kokila will suspect her intentions.(Although this time it may be pure)
3. In a strict household, DILs are not encouraged to see TV in the daytime when there is work. Rashi is teaching Gopi to do just that. (She has no choice. Gopi cannot do any work now. But I think Rashi would have been appreciated if she had told Gopi that she will read some relgious Kathas and so on 😆)
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I think Rashi is worried about Kokila's expression. She now has got signals that she is not forgiven and one wrong step, she will be back to where she came from.
Also I think Rashi knows that Kokila does not want her near Gopi anytime soon. She was twice asked not to take Kitchidi to Gopi. Its obvious. Even her mother noticed it,
1. She is afraid Kokila will be mad that she is in Gopi's room when she was not asked to help Gopi.
2. Rashi has been caught trying to get Gopi into trouble many times before. So this may also be playing in the back of Rashi's mind that Kokila will suspect her intentions.(Although this time it may be pure)
3. In a strict household, DILs are not encouraged to see TV in the daytime when there is work. Rashi is teaching Gopi to do just that. (She has no choice. Gopi cannot do any work now. But I think Rashi would have been appreciated if she had told Gopi that she will read some relgious Kathas and so on 😆)

Thank for letting me know,i was so confused😆
Aww i feel sorry for Raashi,she's floating on ice but i want the NB household to give her a chance,im sure she's improving😊
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

😆
I thought there was no TV in Ahem's room! Phir kaha se laayi? ðŸ¤” Don't tell me there's a TV on wheels or something😆 

i think they r scared bcos koki blasted them for getting the cable back and gopi watching it when the whole kinjal modelling fiasco was going on...
Originally posted by varshu27

i think they r scared bcos koki blasted them for getting the cable back and gopi watching it when the whole kinjal modelling fiasco was going on...

Do they still remember that?🤣
There is not going to be any trouble. Koki just comes on looking stern to play a trick on Rashi and entertain herself with Rashi's scared behaviour. Properly enjoying Rashi trying to defend her actions in gopi stile😆
Originally posted by d-luna88

There is not going to be any trouble. Koki just comes on looking stern to play a trick on Rashi and entertain herself with Rashi's scared behaviour. Properly enjoying Rashi trying to defend her actions in gopi stile😆

thought so... koki just comes around looking all stern... and rashi was supposed to water the plants did she do that...

and tv in Ahem's room... when Ahem is planning to get bell for her... can't he get a TV for his wife

Originally posted by d-luna88

Aww thats actually a logical,most likely going to happen predicition😆